Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum - "Infinite" polarity loadout

(PSN)TheHypothes

I'm not sure of a better way to describe that, but could it be possible to give us a temporary Simulacrum loadout slot with uncapped mod polarity to allow us to freely experiment with new weapons to figure out how we want to build a weapon? Once we leave the Simulacrum, it simply goes away so we wouldn't have to worry about permanent server loads and whatnot.

I realize it wouldn't be the most essential thing ever, but I'd personally find it useful in situations where I'm trying to fine tune and don't want to have to add another 2 forma to a weapon only to find out my theorycrafting didn't pan out.

While they're at it they should give you the option to make every frame, weapon and mod available (possibly another 'key' from simaris) so you can actually try out things, even adding the ability to change the fusion level of mods (something like when you pick the mod you select its fusion level) I don't think that will happen, but it would be really nice.

Edited by More-L

3 minutes ago, More-L said:

While they're at it they should give you the option to make every frame, weapon and mod available (possibly another 'key' from simaris) so you can actually try out things, even adding the ability to change the fusion level of mods (something like when you pick the mod you select its fusion level) I don't think that will happen, but it would be really nice.

I could see the argument that letting people play with anything and everything may hurt incentive to actually own it, but I wouldn't say no to that personally.

My primary hope is just to alleviate these situations where I go in later on and want to test a different loadout on a weapon I've already dumped a lot of forma on and would have to reforma it multiple times just to TEST a different setup, or get a ballpark of the direction I want to take with a new weapon using what's already in my arsenal.