Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HELP ME PLEASE!!

dragonoid2.0

Ok so im a player who created their account a while back and then i just came back a few days ago, i was doing the kubrow quest i got the egg, incubated it and matured it, but heres the catch.

I CANT DO THE COLLAR PART OF THE MISSION! Its stuck on incubate and mature, its not giving me another objective. So can i please get some help??

File a Support ticket explaining the situation, they should be able to manually assign the next quest phase.

This may take 2-4 weeks right now, so be patient. Besides, unless you have a high credit income, Kubrows are likely to be too expensive to maintain, as their stabilizers will cost you cost 75,000 credits every 24 days.

Have you waited 48 hours after the egg hatch?  If you have, you might need to log out and log back in to trigger the next part of the quest.  If that doesn't work, then you need to contact support.

Depends on how much money you have and how far you've gotten in the game, I wouldn't recommend maturing the kubrow yet or I would shove the kubrow right into the freezer after the quest because it's so expensive to have maintain pets.  If you are interested in getting pets, I recommend you get the Nutrio Incubator Upgrade Segment (cheapest is via clan tech but you need to be at least MR5) as soon as you can because it's a huge QoL improvement compared to the default incubator segment.

Anyway, hope the relogging will help with your problem, but if not, you'll definitely need to contact support.