Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

V Aura Polarity Problem

Jelan

We have Rfile Amp with a really nice 27% buff to damage output and something useful to be put into a V aura polarity, but if I want to use a shotgun there's nothing useful for it. It's either Rifle Amp or Steel Charge, and the former is rather lacking. Mostly because melee is just not viable and I don't care how much damage I do there is no way I will go face to face with something that melts my shield in a matter of roughly about 3 seconds while his friends are backing him up. So can we have something more useful for a V aura? A general damage buff that gives a maximum of 17-20% or more weapon specific like a Shotgun Amp that's exactly the same as the rifle version? Maybe something that reduces reload speed?

What is your opinion?

My opinion about auras now only have to increase your mod capacity by 14 at max level and that's all. Not given any significant changes and bonuses to the wearer and some aura can be combined with each other like physique could be combined with rejuvention and add more hp and minor hp regen. All auras useless in this way which a bit decent the energy siphon, rejuv, rifle amp because of stacking. Other hands is a good jokes.

Rifle amp works with shotguns.

also: armor or shield reduction are also viable.

p.s. but we all know that it's gonna be energy siphon in the end.

It does? Kind of obvious actually seeing how one can do rifle kill challenges with a shotgun, thank you for the reply.

p.s. Probably.