The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

my game keeps sorta freezing

Talak.Wolfblood

my game keeps randomly half freezing the game still runs but all i can see is a picture. i can hear sounds in backround like me using abilities or firing weapons but all i see if a frozen image. ive tried updating windows and my video card drivers but its still doing it and its really pissing me off and theres no warning no lag nothing just suddenly im looking at a picture.

4 minutes ago, Talak.Wolfblood said:

my game keeps randomly half freezing the game still runs but all i can see is a picture. i can hear sounds in backround like me using abilities or firing weapons but all i see if a frozen image. ive tried updating windows and my video card drivers but its still doing it and its really pissing me off and theres no warning no lag nothing just suddenly im looking at a picture.

Have you, verified the download cache in the launcher?

Have you also confirmed that your PC has at least the recommended specs?

Edited by krc473

my pc blows away the specs. its only started doing this sence the eidolen patch. today its worse than it ever has i used to only get this bloody; once or twice in like 8-12 hours ive gotten it 5 times in last 3 hours now. i just verified the download no issues.

Edited by Talak.Wolfblood