Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can There Be More Easter Eggs? (As In Hidden Messages Or Inside Jokes)

Niryco

Having played the halo 1 , 2 , 3 and Odst series if there are any players out there i can say from experience that Easter Eggs encourage players to explore.

From Warframes context, this can actually be a very big success because of randomly generated tile-set feature which this game has. Given how tile-sets are randomly generated base on the faction present, it would mean that each faction can have their own easter egg.

It can be as simple as a grineer with a teddy bear, or corpus having tea and etc. The current easter eggs are the languages of the corpus and grineer which have been deciphered but they don't bring any significance and it overall very limited in influence.

So why not have easter eggs that also grant bonuses in-games if they are interacted with, or a mini puzzle not those giant obstacles in the void, but a small 2d mini-game where players can interact for some bonus.

I hope this can be considered because Easter Eggs as an overall is something that is likeable in alot of games. They don't need to be so big and of massive proportions, maybe something small would also be fine. Also by rewarding players with mods for every puzzle, it becomes bland because there is no variety which i also do hope to avoid.

I'd like to see eastereggs.. Like..

A secret room that was used to slaughter Grineer who didn't obey the commands of a higher ranked Grineer.

That room is stained with blood and has a very scary feel.

Would like to see something like this.

I'd like to see eastereggs.. Like..

A secret room that was used to slaughter Grineer who didn't obey the commands of a higher ranked Grineer.

That room is stained with blood and has a very scary feel.

Would like to see something like this.

This can happen, builds real atmosphere as well =D

I agree, it would be intresting :D

And they could be hidden really well.

DE has many hidden passages, but what i find is lacking is that these small crevices and hidden passages mostly is a secondary path (which is great! However i hate auto-lock on that mobs have) or a bad small room with lockers that can give at most one extra mat. Even if it was rare like control modules, they are not very warranted because rushers would still get them faster.

This small rooms need more life in them than being a bunch of misplaced lockers.

Edited by Jacate

UNLEASH THE MITCH!

Seriously they need to let Mitch make as many secret rooms as he wants, then go through add secrets. codes here and there, maybe bits of messages. Or things the idea of a slaughter room for disobeying Grineer. Perhaps a secret in infested ships to show the origin of THAT ships infection. Room full of Corpus working on MOAs or the boss type robots.

inb4 requests for dark sector related easter eggs.

Well i would say that easter eggs should be as varied and deep as possible. Dark sector ones can come into the picture, but there should be more, even stuff like movie jokes, parodies, or just weird occurrences that don't make sense.

Like Fallout 3 series, there would be some random encounter which made no sense and you would go wah? before leaving to do your own thing. Or even a hamster in a ball (direct reference to DE_ Rebecca's hamster post)

UNLEASH THE MITCH!

Seriously they need to let Mitch make as many secret rooms as he wants, then go through add secrets. codes here and there, maybe bits of messages. Or things the idea of a slaughter room for disobeying Grineer. Perhaps a secret in infested ships to show the origin of THAT ships infection. Room full of Corpus working on MOAs or the boss type robots.

Yes they should! They can also have inside company jokes, but that aside just think running along and we see some manufacturing process while passing by a room and when we look into the room making the MOA, there could be some funny pictures or some just whacky ones.

Edited by Jacate

They better have a room with a pair of pink shorts lying on the ground.

Or a grineer wearing pink shorts as a rare encounter.

And a Grineer sitting on a couch and drinking coffee with his celery.

40mvI85.jpg

Edited by Chris9428

Would probably be better to have you stumble into an argument about the celery not being washed. When you kill them the table has coffee cups and celery on it. (can't get to the table before killing em)

they all need to have coffee inside.

I want to see more Easter Eggs like what we see in the Fomorian Victory memo. "I just had to dangle some Mod tech in front of their noses and let their Homicidal tendencies to the work for us. Too easy!"

Edit: Turns out mixing the first I with an O in Homicidal is bad. ^^; Darn typos.

Edited by LeucienWeaver

I want to see more Easter Eggs like what we see in the Fomorian Victory memo. "I just had to dangle some Mod tech in front of their noses and let their Homicidal tendencies to the work for us. Too easy!"

Edit: Turns out mixing the first I with an O in Homicidal is bad. ^^; Darn typos.

Ture

• 2 weeks later...