Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Secret Rooms Of Update 9 New Void Tileset (Video)

Guiltytwo

I very much enjoy exploring Warframe Universe. There's a lot of little secrets that one may easily overlook, and also a lot of big ones that leave you speechless once you uncover them. The biggest, most dangerous and beautiful are the secrets of Orokin Void! Many of these awesome secrets were added in Update 9.  It took me a while to find them all. If I missed any, please let me know! Enjoy! :) 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/76546-secret-rooms/'>Pre Update 9 Secret Rooms

+

Awesome room that I missed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC5NJAB_CPg

Edited by Guiltytwo

Could you specify please? :)

When you were at the elevator part (jumping down) if you exit the elevator there is a super large hallway which is insanely tall. If you look carefully there is a sort of an open vent at the top. You can get there but it takes alot of patience. It has been posted on the forums before just to mention.

When you were at the elevator part (jumping down) if you exit the elevator there is a super large hallway which is insanely tall. If you look carefully there is a sort of an open vent at the top. You can get there but it takes alot of patience. It has been posted on the forums before just to mention.

Thanks a lot! I'll be sure to find and record this room. If you happen to remember original posters alias that would be swell, so that I could properly honor him :)

"It took me a while to find them all. If I missed any, please let me know! Enjoy! :)"

There are some of these my clan members didn't know about and I found them while soloing T2 Exterms. Interesting fact though. when I was with my clan and we did the time sesntive wall run puzzle at 5:30 or so. I managed to get to the chamber a lot faster then the others (Using Nova's WH like mad and ran out of energy since it wasn't max leveled yet) I noticed that the main loot chamber at 5:55, where the door is closing. Is a second chamber behind that door also. and it closes MUCH faster then the first one. So there is two loot rooms in a row in that room. (I was really pissed finding this out because I saw that second door open for about a second or two then it closed and I was really mad)

Edited by Canyew

There are some of these my clan members didn't know about and I found them while soloing T2 Exterms. Interesting fact though. when I was with my clan and we did the time sesntive wall run puzzle at 5:30 or so. I managed to get to the chamber a lot faster then the others (Using Nova's WH like mad and ran out of energy since it wasn't max leveled yet) I noticed that the main loot chamber at 5:55, where the door is closing. Is a second chamber behind that door also. and it closes MUCH faster then the first one. So there is two loot rooms in a row in that room. (I was really &!$$ed finding this out because I saw that second door open for about a second or two then it closed and I was really mad)

Yeah, I didn't even know that there IS a loot room in this chamber after fourth or fifth time in it :). After that finding a second room was a nail in my pride's coffin :D. Also, I think that both doors open as soon as you step on a pressure plate before the bridge, so maybe there is no need to hurry before that. I'll check it next time.