Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

fixing plains a bit

Dark5eiD

So i see a lot of people complain about playing bounties in plains where someone will just f-off fishing or mining and get all the standing for doing nothing to help. i myself have not experienced this more then a handful of times , but i would like to offer a possible solution.

So what i am thinking is when the first person gets inside of first bountie area that a timer appears much like when you get to evacuation point on a regular mission. the timer can be 20 secs or whatever, after the timer is done all squad mates spawn in bountie area. after that a large sphere will lock all players inside the bounty area with some buffer room further outside of bounty area. once the bountie is complete the sphere is taken down. this will continue for every bounty. 

this also helps when you join a squad with someone dropping archwing for every movement getting to bountie in 3 secs while others will take 30-40 secs. if there are people who are intending on leeching standing i guess it could still be done, but at least they will be in enemy range and they cant go do different agendas like fishing or mining.

any thoughts? this is just my feedback on the situation. thanks for reading :)

Edited by Dark5eiD

What if instead, a counter appears for the player outside of the bounty area. When said countdown finishes they will be force kicked from the squad.

A timer system for abandoning mission is already in place, no reason it cant work for a single player.

I'd just like bounties to be more fun instead of mini-versions of normal missions connected by bullet jumping. I can hardly blame people for goofing off when bounties are so dull and prone failure through no fault of the players. Make bounties actually fun and I won't care about carrying people...and I think less people will want to be carried. The stages of bounties needs to flow together better, stand in this circle for 2 minutes then run to another circle 600 m away and repeat is a waste of such a cool play area. When the bounty is over, you get to choose another bounty or get picked up by your ship...no bullet jumping or fish winging it back to the gates of limbo.