Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what happen if ivara have -21 power range on her build ?

NightsCrow

Question

i was making a build for ivara then i see the power range is -21%(100%-21%=79%) i want to know is it a problem for her skill? because i don't really need quiver just prowl and artemis bow

BTW i need a build for prowl and artemis bow :smile:

Edited by NightsCrow

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Lordckart said:

If you only use Prowl and AB, then less range won't be a problem. For the build,just go for duration and efficiency

you might also wanna add a tid-bit of strength, it makes the loot steal on Prowl quicker and boosts AB

The range affects mostly the size of the effect of quiver. Below 100% the invisibility bubble won't be big enough to cover your sentinel flying above your head, and enemies will still shot in your direction. Usually this isn't an issue, but if you are using Zenurik, the energy regeneration will stop while you're prowling. I use quiver's bubble to hide while I regen mana, so having range close to 100% can be useful.

For prowl and AB all you need is 175% efficiency (non maxed streamline + non maxed fleeting expertise), 145% strength (intensify + power drift), primed continuity, and fill the rest as you want (narrow minded or constitution or transient fortitude or a mix of those).

If you have a well modded primary (specially with hunter's munitions) 145% strength is more than enough to one shot even lvl 100 armored heavies.

- power range will only affect Ivara's Prowl and Quiver. Artemis Bow and Navigator will not be affected because only efficiency, duration, and power strength changes their stats.

Quiver

• Cloak arrow's invisibility range will be really small, but if you attach the arrow directly to a teammate, you can still make them invisible. Since you'll be using a max duration for this, they will be invisible for quite a long time. Other than this it's just an inconvenience. 
  • Dashwire arrow is not affected by power range so you can use it like normal.
  • Noise arrow's "attraction" range is affected by power range so if you want to grab more enemies than negative is not recommended.
  • Sleep arrow's sleep radius is based off range so if you want to make more enemies sleep, you'll need lots of range. By far this is one of her best arrows so unless you really don't care about it and want to focus on a specific build, I would recommend you create a hybrid build of duration and range

Prowl

• This one is pretty straight forward but can get slightly complicated because of the way item stealing works. Prowl steals items from enemies in range. So naturally that means it's affected by power range. If you have negative range, you'll have to be right up their bodies and stay there to activate the steal. However, because you'll need Narrow Minded to achieve this, the steal time for Prowl will be very quick meaning you only have to stay near them for a second or so. A max duration build gives you a 0.82 second steal time at 1.36 meters. Again though, I would recommend a hybrid build since you don't always want to be directly up against an enemy.

That's it! Have fun.

Edited by (PS4)EatZombies