Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roaming Fortress (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks to Dax* "Considering he was willing to help break me out, I'll order him to remain under-guard, I'll let the threats slide, for now.." *He turns to Eil* "Do not attack until I give the word, but if he makes any attempt to contact anyone outside the ship, Kill him"

“Should he threaten you in my presence I am obligated by oath to dispense punishment.” Eli says. “However if he can hold his tongue I will choose to ignore the allegations of previous heresy.”

6 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden realized the implications. An inside man. The Veil would have easier access to information regarding the workings of the Remnant if he could become part of their ranks.

Holden bowed, "I would honored to join you, as long as you allow me to settle one final debt."

Eli turns back to you.

”Wonderful.” He says. “You will of course be allowed time to conclude any personal errands. As for title I can think of no higher honor that to serve as Lord Orion’s vassal.”

He turns to Zaeed.

”If that is agreeable to you?” He asks. “Given that he helped free you I can think of no better position that your servant and confidant.”

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Understood, I will remain here, you know where to find the ship, be careful, Tau has ghosts here, stay cloaked, if you wish to stay alive, greetings to my husband for me" *She says, logging out*

((Make sure you keep the pronouns consistent.))

”We have outrider ships keeping an eye out for enemy vessels.” He says. “Good fortune to you.”

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

“Should he threaten you in my presence I am obligated by oath to dispense punishment,” Eli says. “However if he can hold his tongue I will choose to ignore the allegations of previous heresy.”

Eli turns back to you.

”Wonderful.” He says. “You will, of course, be allowed time to conclude any personal errands. As for title I can think of no higher honour than to serve as Lord Orion’s vassal.”

He turns to Zaeed.

”If that is agreeable to you?” He asks. “Given that he helped free you I can think of no better position that your servant and confident.”

*Zaeed nods* "Honor that oath if he can't keep his tongue, cut it" *He looks to Eil* "Agreeable, but I want to know one thing, Holden, what contact do you have with the Wraiths, and you better answer this carefully, I can always so no"

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

((Make sure you keep the pronouns consistent.))

”We have outrider ships keeping an eye out for enemy vessels.” He says. “Good fortune to you.”

(( sorry, habit))

*She nods* "You too" *Her ship then moves away, going deeper into Tau, staying near the disc, to avoid detection and sits there*

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed nods* "Honor that oath if he can't keep his tongue, cut it" *He looks to Eil* "Agreeable, but I want to know one thing, Holden, what contact do you have with the Wraiths, and you better answer this carefully, I can always so no"

Holden decided to not mention anything about Dirge's request to have Zaeed delivered to him. After all, a direct order from her Excellency Palladino would overruel even the most esteemed of Wraith leaders' orders.

"Nothing more than what you would expect," Holden answered, "the Wraiths and the Veil have been allies, and as such I had the standard opportunity to communicate and collaborate with them."

2 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden decided to not mention anything about Dirge's request to have Zaeed delivered to him. After all, a direct order from her Excellency Palladino would overruel even the most esteemed of Wraith leaders' orders.

"Nothing more than what you would expect," Holden answered, "the Wraiths and the Veil have been allies, and as such I had the standard opportunity to communicate and collaborate with them."

*He folds his arms* "Is that so, if your hiding something Holden, answer it, I have beef with the Wraiths and your Veils, I won't play dumb, I know what the Red Veil are and how they work"

17 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He folds his arms* "Is that so, if your hiding something Holden, answer it, I have beef with the Wraiths and your Veils, I won't play dumb, I know what the Red Veil are and how they work"

"If you really must know, I rescued you because you have the things I need in order to settle a debt to particularly annoying and alarmingly powerful Tenno." Holden grit his teeth. It wasn't a lie. He started after Zaeed primarily over this. Being able to complete a second objective simultaneously was just icing on the cake.

"His name is Kapak. I have known him for years. Worked with him multiple times. Saved my life so many times that I owe him a disgusting amount of favours." Holden paced. "But once I give him his little golden playthings, I will have cancelled it all. And he can finally stop driving me up the wall."
And I will be able to turn him in to Clan Smooth Fortune. Revenge for ordering me around like his personal slave, he thought.

"He also happens to be the individual who has been buying that ammunition off of you for years now. He just uses other people since he is too scared of being found by his old clanmates. Cyrus, which I am sure you remember, was his primary contact."

Edited by Almighty_Jado

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Dax folds his arms* "All, I need is info Zaeed, just let me have it and I'll be out of your hair"

One of the guards raises his weapon.

”You will speak when spoken to.” He snaps. 

Eli catches the weapon asit arcs down.

”And you will not strike a guest without reason.” He says. “It is up to the Trader to accept or deny his request.”

23 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

"If you really must know, I rescued you because you have the things I need in order to settle a debt to particularly annoying and alarmingly powerful Tenno." Holden grit his teeth. It wasn't a lie. He started after Zaeed primarily over this. Being able to complete a second objective simultaneously was just icing on the cake.

"His name is Kapak. I have known him for years. Worked with him multiple times. Saved my life so many times that I owe him a disgusting amount of favours." Holden paced. "But once I give him his little golden playthings, I will have cancelled it all. And he can finally stop driving me up the wall."
And I will be able to turn him in to Clan Smooth Fortune. Revenge for ordering me around like his personal slave, he thought.

"He also happens to be the individual who has been buying that ammunition off of you for years now. He just uses other people since he is too scared of being found by his old clanmates. Cyrus, which I am sure you remember, was his primary contact."

29 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

“He did rescue you, my liege.” Eli says. “Regardless, Outriders Three and Seven are reporting suspicious activity. We should conclude our business here first. Such investigations can be conducted back in the Origin system.”

31 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“He did rescue you, my liege.” Eli says. “Regardless, Outriders Three and Seven are reporting suspicious activity. We should conclude our business here first. Such investigations can be conducted back in the Origin system.”

*He nods* "Very well, and I can agree with that he did save my life, so I'll give him that, very well holden, I will get what you need" *He looks to Eil* "Get whatever he needs, if you don't have it here, I will call Neavah to be shipped over"

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Very well, and I can agree with that he did save my life, so I'll give him that, very well holden, I will get what you need" *He looks to Eil* "Get whatever he needs, if you don't have it here, I will call Neavah to be shipped over"

“We do not carry such a supplies.”  Eli says. “We will send a shuttle over to Neveah.”

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

One of the guards raises his weapon.

”You will speak when spoken to.” He snaps. 

Eli catches the weapon asit arcs down.

”And you will not strike a guest without reason.” He says. “It is up to the Trader to accept or deny his request.”

*Dax perks a brow, leaning back* "You have unique friends, Zaeed"

*Zaeed sighs* "Zuir is my biological child, Dax, Neavah is her mother, her real one, you just became the 3rd person to know this and stay alive" *He shakes his head* "My other daughter, I am just a step-father, her ex-husband was...*He clears his throat* "We had a falling out, lets just leave it as that"

*He looks to Dax* "But be warned Dax, if you tell anyone in the Origin system, if this word gets to the Wraiths, there will be a war on your hands"

*He sighs* "Allow Dax, to have a data-catalyst, its designed to house DISC, he belongs to him now, once you give him it, I want him off this ship"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“We do not carry such a supplies.”  Eli says. “We will send a shuttle over to Neveah.”

"Understood, Holden, your prize will be yours soon, wait for Neavah" *He leans back, takeing a small drink, waiting for his medic to arrive*

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Dax perks a brow, leaning back* "You have unique friends, Zaeed"

*Zaeed sighs* "Zuir is my biological child, Dax, Neavah is her mother, her real one, you just became the 3rd person to know this and stay alive" *He shakes his head* "My other daughter, I am just a step-father, her ex-husband was...*He clears his throat* "We had a falling out, lets just leave it as that"

*He looks to Dax* "But be warned Dax, if you tell anyone in the Origin system, if this word gets to the Wraiths, there will be a war on your hands"

*He sighs* "Allow Dax, to have a data-catalyst, its designed to house DISC, he belongs to him now, once you give him it, I want him off this ship"

A Trinity appears shortly, handing the catalyst to Dax before sliding your sleeves up your arm and examining the marks from the restraints. 

21 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A Trinity appears shortly, handing the catalyst to Dax before sliding your sleeves up your arm and examining the marks from the restraints. 

*It appears that they are quite strained, the times he's been trying to get up, seem to have caused a few scratches and marks on his augmented hands, any other scans whuold show his augs are still faulty, from the Umm effect* "Thanks"

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Your troops seek cover, all of them  returning fire. 

HL15 And HL16 keep their eyes on the pad, waiting for any troops to drop. 

Luc meanwhile simply stands there as the Bolkor’s pelt him with fire, laughing as the rounds bounce off harmlessly. 

His shots find their mark and the first Bolkor’s tilts, it’s engines shot.

Ha’ruk would fire on any drops dropping from the ship. He looked up at the tilting Bolkor and laughed. “Ha ha! One looks like it’s going down! Keep fighting men!”

14 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*It appears that they are quite strained, the times he's been trying to get up, seem to have caused a few scratches and marks on his augmented hands, any other scans whuold show his augs are still faulty, from the Umm effect* "Thanks"

The trinity runs her hands over your wounds, the flesh mending itself easily beneath her fingers. 

“I will take a look at the augments on the way back to the Divi... to our base.” She says. 

3 minutes ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha’ruk would fire on any drops dropping from the ship. He looked up at the tilting Bolkor and laughed. “Ha ha! One looks like it’s going down! Keep fighting men!”

The Bolkor tips into the other, an explosion erupting between them. Both begin to careen downwards, soldiers jumping off in a mad attempt to save themselves. 

The combined fire renders that hope moot. The soldiers are torn apart as they land.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Bolkor tips into the other, an explosion erupting between them. Both begin to careen downwards, soldiers jumping off in a mad attempt to save themselves. 

The combined fire renders that hope moot. The soldiers are torn apart as they land.

“Ha ha! Now that’s what I call fireworks!” Ha’ruk moved from his cover and started to walk forward. “Okay men, make sure none of these soldiers are breathing and let’s get going.”

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The trinity runs her hands over your wounds, the flesh mending itself easily beneath her fingers. 

“I will take a look at the augments on the way back to the Divi... to our base.” She says. 

*He perks a brow* "Divi?, its ok, you can tell me"

7 hours ago, Rakawan said:

At the mention of higher ups the jester grabs its rag and begins polishing your gauntlet, it’s body shying away as if afraid of getting hit. Either it cannot speak, or it is afraid to.

Thraks had a feeling that the jester didn’t want to get found out by the higher ups, based on its reaction. 

“Let’s make a deal; I won’t tell the higher ups that you are here in return that you will behave. How does that sound?” He asked the Jester as he slowly put down the Jester on the ground in order to show that he trusted the little guy.

Beside; it wouldn’t hurt to have a little helper around the place as he wouldn’t be alone.

19 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow* "Divi?, its ok, you can tell me"

She waits until Dax is back aboard Holden’s ship.

”The Divinity is our base.” She says. “We are forbidden to speak of it before outsiders.”

The shuttle reaches Neveah and passes along the ammunition request.

19 hours ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

“Ha ha! Now that’s what I call fireworks!” Ha’ruk moved from his cover and started to walk forward. “Okay men, make sure none of these soldiers are breathing and let’s get going.”

You hear a low maniacal laugh and see something speed towards you out of the corner of your eye. 

On 1/25/2018 at 8:24 PM, WolfmanX9 said:

Thraks had a feeling that the jester didn’t want to get found out by the higher ups, based on its reaction. 

“Let’s make a deal; I won’t tell the higher ups that you are here in return that you will behave. How does that sound?” He asked the Jester as he slowly put down the Jester on the ground in order to show that he trusted the little guy.

Beside; it wouldn’t hurt to have a little helper around the place as he wouldn’t be alone.

The Jester squees happily and begins to polish your boots. 

——-

“Alert level rescinded.” The intercom says. “Security levels nominal.”

Edited by Rakawan