Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roaming Fortress (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You hear a low maniacal laugh and see something speed towards you out of the corner of your eye. 

The moment Ha'ruk heard laughing he cursed. "Of course it's one of them." Ha'ruk quickly pulled out his scythe and gripped the pole, trying to block any strikes the maniac might try

27 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She waits until Dax is back aboard Holden’s ship.

”The Divinity is our base.” She says. “We are forbidden to speak of it before outsiders.”

The shuttle reaches Neveah and passes along the ammunition request.

"I see, well, with Dax is gone, I'll think that Neavah whuold be happy to join us, her frame should be ready now" *He nods, he takes a small gaze around the room, sinking the old Orokin ways back in* "If only..."

*Neavah places the ammo request, with a small bounce, she hops into the Shuttle* "Thank You"

Edited by -Platinum-

46 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She waits until Dax is back aboard Holden’s ship.

”The Divinity is our base.” She says. “We are forbidden to speak of it before outsiders.”

The shuttle reaches Neveah and passes along the ammunition request.

19 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"I see, well, with Dax is gone, I'll think that Neavah whuold be happy to join us, her frame should be ready now" *He nods, he takes a small gaze around the room, sinking the old Orokin ways back in* "If only..."

*Neavah places the ammo request, with a small bounce, she hops into the Shuttle* "Thank You"

When Dax enters the ship, he finds Holden in conversation with a Hydroid Prime on the Holographic display. Holden turns to acknowledge Dax but continues on with his conversation.

"-you're sure? He's at Eris?" the Hydroid asked.

"I guarantee it. I have finally gotten Zaeed to give me the ammo for his silly rust shooter. Kapak sent me his location so I can deliver them." Holden replied.

"But we've been monitoring sightings from all outposts, including the Myconian colony. The Silver Dragons haven't reported any sightings of him."

"That is because the fool is 'dead' right now, Cev."

The Hydroid named Cev chuckled. "Ah. That explains it. Hiding in his landing craft while his jello body reforms. I wonder how he ended up in that state in the first place."

"I do not care about that. We can finally catch that raving lunatic."

Cev shook his head. "I still can't believe you delivered Zaeed to the Remnant. I mean, I suppose it's not surprise that he would fit in with the rest of those Orokin f***boys."

Holden shook his head, obviously displeased with Cev's language. "Now we are talking about things you should not care about. The business I do is mine and mine alone. Just get ready to find that man at Eris- only AFTER I actually get the ammo to him. You know I always pay my debts, and you will not take this chance from me."

Cev waved his hand. "Of course. Give us the signal whenever. We'll be on standby. Toodles~"

29 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

-snip-

*Dax sits down* "I'll like you to send me to Lua, there's a young girl there, that I need to speak to, Zaeed and his Remnant, stopped me from gaining what I required, I'll take it out of the other family member" *He says, rubbing his chest wound* "Once you get me to Lua, I'll pay you some specialized Infested tissues, forgive me, but I know you try to help some kind of Infested being, rude of me to hear your talk, but, its a habbit, being who I am"  

*He leans back, crossing his leg over the other* "I can't believe, I met Neavah Orion, not in the flesh mind you, but still and now I know about his family, this makes me a target, I need to speak to Dirge" *He looks to Holden* "I'm sure the red veil has his contacts, do not worry, I will not rat you out to Zaeed, where he's going, he won't be able to defend his family for long"

Edited by -Platinum-

18 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Dax sits down* "I'll like you to send me to Lua, there's a young girl there, that I need to speak to, Zaeed and his Remnant, stopped me from gaining what I required, I'll take it out of the other family member" *He says, rubbing his chest wound* "Once you get me to Lua, I'll pay you some specialized Infested tissues, forgive me, but I know you try to help some kind of Infested being, rude of me to hear your talk, but, its a habbit, being who I am"  

*He leans back, crossing his leg over the other* "I can't believe, I met Neavah Orion, not in the flesh mind you, but still, and now I know about his family, this makes me a target, I need to speak to Dirge" *He looks to Holden* "I'm sure the red veil has his contacts, do not worry, I will not rat you out to Zaeed, where he's going, he won't be able to defend his family for long"

31 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

When Dax enters the ship, he finds Holden in conversation with a Hydroid Prime on the Holographic display. Holden turns to acknowledge Dax but continues on with his conversation.

"-you're sure? He's at Eris?" the Hydroid asked.

"I guarantee it. I have finally gotten Zaeed to give me the ammo for his silly rust shooter. Kapak sent me his location so I can deliver them." Holden replied.

"But we've been monitoring sightings from all outposts, including the Myconian colony. The Silver Dragons haven't reported any sightings of him."

"That is because the fool is 'dead' right now, Cev."

The Hydroid named Cev chuckled. "Ah. That explains it. Hiding in his landing craft while his jello body reforms. I wonder how he ended up in that state in the first place."

"I do not care about that. We can finally catch that raving lunatic."

Cev shook his head. "I still can't believe you delivered Zaeed to the Remnant. I mean, I suppose it's not surprise that he would fit in with the rest of those Orokin f***boys."

Holden shook his head, obviously displeased with Cev's language. "Now we are talking about things you should not care about. The business I do is mine and mine alone. Just get ready to find that man at Eris- only AFTER I actually get the ammo to him. You know I always pay my debts, and you will not take this chance from me."

Cev waved his hand. "Of course. Give us the signal whenever. We'll be on standby. Toodles~"

The ship begins its jump back to the Origin system the tendrils lifting pieces from the back of the ship to create a portal before it. The ship eases itself through the portal, pulling the tendrils after it and leaving behind the edges of the portal frame.

Zaeed and Neveah are led to the bridge while the Rhinos keep watch over Dax and Holden’s ship. 

The bridge is ortnately decorated and has a great view of the Void as the ship travels.

”We will drop the insolent false Dax off on the nearest inhabitable asteroid.” Eli says. “Punishment for his insolence. I am certain he will find some way to get to his ship from there.”

1 hour ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

The moment Ha'ruk heard laughing he cursed. "Of course it's one of them." Ha'ruk quickly pulled out his scythe and gripped the pole, trying to block any strikes the maniac might try

The Manic grabs the scythe handle and begins to grapple with you for all of three seconds, before HL13 brings its Brokk hammer down on the Manic, snapping its spine.

“We should get inside.” Luc says. “Before more show up.”

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The ship begins its jump back to the Origin system the tendrils lifting pieces from the back of the ship to create a portal before it. The ship eases itself through the portal, pulling the tendrils after it and leaving behind the edges of the portal frame.

Zaeed and Neveah are led to the bridge while the Rhinos keep watch over Dax and Holden’s ship. 

The bridge is ornately decorated and has a great view of the Void as the ship travels.

”We will drop the insolent false Dax off on the nearest inhabitable asteroid,” Eli says. “Punishment for his insolence. I am certain he will find some way to get to his ship from there.”

*Zaeed nods* "Good, I do not need him messing with anything" *He leans to the side, looking to Neavah* "So, about the..."

*She shakes her head* "Save it, if it wasn't for the remnant you'll be dead by now, yes we have our loyalties to our beloved Empire, but you were foolish to test their patience, you know that they whuold of reacted that way! and you yet still tried to summon the old void demons, to your aid, you whuold have lost everything, do not make the same mistake again, I can't lose my ex-husband, nor have your child suffer without a father" 

*Zaeed just sighs, but shows no further anger* "Understood, my old love, let us see what awaits us, I have someone you'll like to meet, but we'll need room to do so"

Edited by -Platinum-

16 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed nods* "Good, I do not need him messing with anything" *He leans to the side, looking to Neavah* "So, about the..."

*She shakes her head* "Save it, if it wasn't for the remnant you'll be dead by now, yes we have our loyalties to our beloved Empire, but you were foolish to test their patience, you know that they whuold of reacted that way! and you yet still tried to summon the old void demons, to your aid, you whuold have lost everything, do not make the same mistake again, I can't lose my ex-husband, nor have your child suffer without a father" 

*Zaeed just sighs, but shows no further anger* "Understood, my old love, let us see what awaits us, I have someone you'll like to meet, but we'll need room to do so"

“If you look at the screens you will see Lua, besieged by the decrepit clones.” Eli says. “It pains me to see the golden halls trampled by such unworthy feet.”

Zaeed would feel a sudden twinge, and then find himself sitting in a chair in a disgruntled Orokin room, the walls lined with books on shelves, broken only by the display cases of weapons.

Turnign around you see the Arbiter, his arms crossed and his mouth set in an emotionless line. He hands are resting on the pommel of a Scindo Prime, it’s head balanced on the floor, giving him the appearance of a knight surveying his domain.

”You have certainly found an interesting way to repay my hospitality.” He says evenly. “Leave us Namira. I would speak wth this traitor alone.”

The Nyx behind him bows. 

“Of course, dear brother.” She says. “The link is stable.”

To Neveah’s eyes it would appear the Zaeed has simply spaced out, perhaps lost in the image of the battle around Lua.

Edited by Rakawan

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The Jester squeezes happily and begins to polish your boots. 

——-

“Alert level rescinded.” The intercom says. “Security levels nominal.”

Thraks wasn’t sure why he was kind to most strangers, maybe he grew soft during the last mission he had before he came here. Regardless the reason, he didn’t really care at this point. He simply chuckled as he let the Jester do its thing.

——

“Was that a good thing?” He asked Kilan as he wasn’t that sure. 

47 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“If you look at the screens you will see Lua, besieged by the decrepit clones,” Eli says. “It pains me to see the golden halls trampled by such unworthy feet.”

Zaeed would feel a sudden twinge, and then find himself sitting in a chair in a disgruntled Orokin room, the walls lined with books on shelves, broken only by the display cases of weapons.

Turning around you see the Arbiter, his arms crossed and his mouth set in an emotionless line. He hands are resting on the pommel of a Scindo Prime, it’s head balanced on the floor, giving him the appearance of a knight surveying his domain.

”You have certainly found an interesting way to repay my hospitality.” He says evenly. “Leave us Namira. I would speak with this traitor alone.”

The Nyx behind him bows. 

“Of course, dear brother.” She says. “The link is stable.”

To Neveah’s eyes, it would appear the Zaeed has simply spaced out, perhaps lost in the image of the battle around Lua.

*He perks a brow* "Ryoko, I been told by your wife to contact these, Orokin loyalists, I'm unsure what she needs me to do at this point, but I have to admit, I'm enjoying my time here so far, people who I can, well get along with and agree with" *He clears his throat* "Minus bringing back the damm empire, that did the monstrous things"

*He leans back* "I'm trying to see if I can undercover what they need, if they oppose the New Empire, that your wonderful wife wishes to build, then I will seek it, that their mission fails, this might come as shock from me, but talking to Fel, hearing her voice, I...it opned my eyes, to show what a real fool I am for bealiveing the old empire where, well perfect, guess marugluis was right, so perfect on the outside, but turely deep down I never knew them"

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He leans back, crossing his leg over the other* "I can't believe, I met Neavah Orion, not in the flesh mind you, but still and now I know about his family, this makes me a target, I need to speak to Dirge" *He looks to Holden* "I'm sure the red veil has his contacts, do not worry, I will not rat you out to Zaeed, where he's going, he won't be able to defend his family for long"

"You seem to be level headed, bounty hunter," Holden said, sitting down across from him, "then again, anyone seems normal compared to... them." Holden nodded to the door. "The Orokin empire, I feel, I BELIEVE, was ended for a reason. Whenever fire scorches a field, from its ashes rise a greater crop." Holden gazed upon the severed chain decoration on the wall. "The Orokin were destined to be burned."

He stretched. "No matter, my job here is to learn. To find information about the Remnant, as much as I dislike them, and return to the Veil. Even if that means I have to become one of them, I shall do it." Holden took his blade off his back and ran his gloved fingers across the spine. "I will do anything in the name of the Veil. No cost too great, no blood too precious."

He looked up. "Do not worry about paying me. Consider your payment to me the help you have offered this far. That infested being is... well, he is actually a Tenno. Or I think he is. There has always been something off about him, especially when he was working with other Tenno and various Operators back in the day. He is the one they call Kapak. There is a small bounty on his head, so perhaps you have heard of him, that is, if his bounty is at your paygrade."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The Manic grabs the scythe handle and begins to grapple with you for all of three seconds, before HL13 brings its Brokk hammer down on the Manic, snapping its spine.

“We should get inside.” Luc says. “Before more show up.”

"Thank you and I agree. Alright everyone! Move out!" Ha'ruk would bark those commands with ferocity

20 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

"You seem to be level headed, bounty hunter," Holden said, sitting down across from him, "then again, anyone seems normal compared to... them." Holden nodded to the door. "The Orokin empire, I feel, I BELIEVE, was ended for a reason. Whenever fire scorches a field, from its ashes rise a greater crop." Holden gazed upon the severed chain decoration on the wall. "The Orokin were destined to be burned."

He stretched. "No matter, my job here is to learn. To find information about the Remnant, as much as I dislike them, and return to the Veil. Even if that means I have to become one of them, I shall do it." Holden took his blade off his back and ran his gloved fingers across the spine. "I will do anything in the name of the Veil. No cost too great, no blood too precious."

He looked up. "Do not worry about paying me. Consider your payment to me the help you have offered this far. That infested being is... well, he is actually a Tenno. Or I think he is. There has always been something off about him, especially when he was working with other Tenno and various Operators back in the day. He is the one they call Kapak. There is a small bounty on his head, so perhaps you have heard of him, that is, if his bounty is at your paygrade."

*He nods* "I need to deal with Zaeed myself, him joining with the Remnant is just as painful, but.I don't know, something feels off, about the trader, why whuold he will go with them, after all, that's happened? my guts tell me, he tries to undercover what they are up to, that woman he spoke to, it seemed he looked up to her a lot" *He sighs*

"After you do your delivery, you think you can send me to Lua?" *he asks* "I got his daughter to go after"

Edited by -Platinum-

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "I need to deal with Zaeed myself, him joining with the Remnant is just as painful, but.I don't know, something feels off, about the trader, why whuold he will go with them, after all, that's happened? my guts tell me, he tries to undercover what they are up to, that woman he spoke to, it seemed he looked up to her a lot" *He sighs*

"After you do your delivery, you think you can send me to Lua?" *he asks* "I got his daughter to go after"

"Why not? My errand should not take too long, provided Smooth Fortune actually sends Tenno in to find him."

Holden got up from the couch and looked out through the viewport. "I wonder where they will let us off at?"

11 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

"Why not? My errand should not take too long, provided Smooth Fortune actually sends Tenno in to find him."

Holden got up from the couch and looked out through the viewport. "I wonder where they will let us off at?"

*He looks outside* "Maybe into the sun"

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow* "Ryoko, I been told by your wife to contact these, Orokin loyalists, I'm unsure what she needs me to do at this point, but I have to admit, I'm enjoying my time here so far, people who I can, well get along with and agree with" *He clears his throat* "Minus bringing back the damm empire, that did the monstrous things"

*He leans back* "I'm trying to see if I can undercover what they need, if they oppose the New Empire, that your wonderful wife wishes to build, then I will seek it, that their mission fails, this might come as shock from me, but talking to Fel, hearing her voice, I...it opned my eyes, to show what a real fool I am for bealiveing the old empire where, well perfect, guess marugluis was right, so perfect on the outside, but turely deep down I never knew them"

“You attempted to have my brother killed, not by your own hand which I could at least understand, but by hiring others to do it for you as a coward would. You aligned yourself with those who would have then used to you to as a tool against my wife, who trusted you.”

He hands tighten on the handle as you can feel fury rolling off him in icy waves, though his face remains calm. The room feels as cold as the grave.

”You have not only endangered what little family I have, but have done so while protected by my goodwill, which you have abused.” He says. “You are alive only because my wife is kind and clever, and because you are useful. Whatever friendship we may have had is over. Fail at your task, or betray us, and I will carve a bloody path through everything you have built. A path that leads to but one inevitable end. Your death.”

He takes a breath and his grip on the blade loosens.

”Suceed and you will have earned your pardon.” He says. “But know this. So long as I guard them you will never call my towers home. That is the consequence of your actions.”

He gestures to the room around you.

“In two days time I will contact you to find what you have learned.” He says. “I devise you to have something worth sharing.”

He lifts the axe and drives the head down into the floor. 

You feel the space below you give way and you fall back into your body.

On 26/01/2018 at 8:05 PM, Rakawan said:

“You attempted to have my brother killed, not by your own hand which I could at least understand, but by hiring others to do it for you as a coward would. You aligned yourself with those who would have then used to you to as a tool against my wife, who trusted you.”

He hands tighten on the handle as you can feel fury rolling off him in icy waves, though his face remains calm. The room feels as cold as the grave.

”You have not only endangered what little family I have, but have done so while protected by my goodwill, which you have abused.” He says. “You are alive only because my wife is kind and clever, and because you are using. Whatever friendship we may have had is over. Fail at your task, or betray us, and I will carve a bloody path through everything you have built. A path that leads to but one inevitable end. Your death.”

He takes a breath and his grip on the blade loosens.

”Succeed and you will have earned your pardon.” He says. “But know this. So long as I guard them you will never call my towers home. That is the consequence of your actions.”

He gestures to the room around you.

“In two days time, I will contact you to find what you have learned.” He says. “I devise you to have something worth sharing.”

He lifts the axe and drives the head down into the floor. 

You feel the space below you give way and you fall back into your body.

*Zaeed frowns, his palms grip onto the chair, his cybernetics almost break the arms of the chair, he sits up from his chair, heading to a nearby room* "I'll be back"

Edited by -Platinum-

On 1/26/2018 at 3:09 PM, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed frowns, his palms grip onto the chair, his cybernetics almost break the arms of the chair, he sits up from his chair, heading to a nearby room* "I'll be back"

An attendant bows to you as you enter the main hall.

”Can I help you, my lord?” He asks.

Just now, Rakawan said:

An attendant bows to you as you enter the main hall.

”Can I help you, my lord?” He asks.

*Zaeed just looks up and smiles* "Yeah, do you have a small room, where I can just take a few mins to relax?, been so long since I been in a ship like this"

On 1/26/2018 at 2:16 PM, Almighty_Jado said:

On 1/26/2018 at 2:28 PM, -Platinum- said:

*He looks outside* "Maybe into the sun"

The ship drops from punch, coming to a stop outside Eris.

”Conlcude your business and return to our ship.” The Oberon says over the intercom. “You may drop the false Dax off on the nearest asteroid you find.”

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed just looks up and smiles* "Yeah, do you have a small room, where I can just take a few mins to relax?, been so long since I been in a ship like this"

“Certainly sir.” He says. 

He leads you to a small room with a padded floor.

”This is one of our meditation chambers.” He says. “Feel free to use it as much as you want.”

On 1/26/2018 at 2:01 PM, DeathInDesguise456 said:

"Thank you and I agree. Alright everyone! Move out!" Ha'ruk would bark those commands with ferocity

The troopers obey, moving into the base, barred only by the door which Luc grabs and forces open.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Certainly sir.” He says. 

He leads you to a small room with a padded floor.

”This is one of our meditation chambers.” He says. “Feel free to use it as much as you want.”

"Thanks" *He walks into the room, finding a small chair to plop down on, but he uses his retinal prosthetics to scan the room for any neural scanners or call tracers* " Let us see here"

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The ship drops from the punch, coming to a stop outside Eris.

”Conclude your business and return to our ship.” The Oberon says over the intercom. “You may drop the false Dax off on the nearest asteroid you find.”

*He folds his arms, waiting for the ship to head to Eris* "False Dax?" *He perks a brow* "I hope he realizes that tis just my name and not what he thinks it is"

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Thanks" *He walks into the room, finding a small chair to plop down on, but he uses his retinal prosthetics to scan the room for any neural scanners or call tracers* " Let us see here"

The ship is outfitted with multiple systems for tracing and tracking communications. It appears they are taking no chances.