The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roaming Fortress (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

9 hours ago, Rakawan said:

There is a flash of golden light and a voice echoes out. It seems almost familiar, like from a half-remembered dream, and young.

“Zaeed Zi’teer.” The young man says. “It lifts my spirits to see you well, my friend.”

As one the people in the room drop to one knee.

The young man has grey skin, though not as pronounced as Ballas’, carries a sword and shield, and is clearly Orokin. He is wearing a pleated robe.

”My Lord,” Eli says, bowing his head as he takes a knee. “It is not safe for you to be here.”

”Nonsense, Eli.” The man says. “The Trader saved my life before. I do not believe he means me harm.”

*Zaeed clearly noticing he's Orokin, drops to one knee like the rest of them* "Forgive me, if I do not recall your name Orokin, It was hectic to defend you all at once, some...was I was unable to save" 

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed clearly noticing he's Orokin, drops to one knee like the rest of them* "Forgive me, if I do not recall your name Orokin, It was hectic to defend you all at once, some...was I was unable to save" 

The man puts a hand on your shoulder. 

“You do not remember my name, do you?” He asks. “That is Fine, we only met once. I am Tavor, Crown Prince of the Orokin, son of the Emperor. I have you to thank for my survival.”

He lifts you to your feet.

”Your warning to Ballas was intercepted by the Tenno, but fell into the hands of my loyal servant Eli. He kept me from the slaughter and hid me away. It was he who woke me, but it is you to whom I owe my life.” Tavor says. “Rise Zaeed Zi’teer, and know your prayers have been answered. You will be my champion, and together we will bring order to this system.”

27 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The man puts a hand on your shoulder. 

“You do not remember my name, do you?” He asks. “That is Fine, we only met once. I am Tavor, Crown Prince of the Orokin, son of the Emperor. I have you to thank for my survival.”

He lifts you to your feet.

”Your warning to Ballas was intercepted by the Tenno but fell into the hands of my loyal servant Eli. He kept me from the slaughter and hid me away. It was he who woke me, but it is you to whom I owe my life.” Tavor says. “Rise Zaeed Zi’teer, and know your prayers have been answered. You will be my champion, and together we will bring order to this system.”

*He nods, letting him rise him to his feet, seeing the Orokin before his alive, he is slowly beginning to like it here, despite his promises to Fel* "I'll be honoured to become your champion. my lord, In all my years of life, I never whuold of thought I whuold see you again if only I chuold say the same to the others" *He bows his head, then looks to Eil* "I trust, that we will remain hidden, there are others that wish to stop what we're doing here"

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods, letting him rise him to his feet, seeing the Orokin before his alive, he is slowly beginning to like it here, despite his promises to Fel* "I'll be honoured to become your champion. my lord, In all my years of life, I never whuold of thought I whuold see you again if only I chuold say the same to the others" *He bows his head, then looks to Eil* "I trust, that we will remain hidden, there are others that wish to stop what we're doing here"

“We can discuss such matters later.” Tavor says. “I look forward to hearing your input on several pressing matters. For now, however, you must be weary and hungry. We have prepared a feast in your honor. Come, follow me.”

Edited by Rakawan

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“We can discuss such matters later.” Tavor says. “I look forward to hearing your input on several pressing matters. For now, however, you must be weary and hungry. We have prepared a feast in your honor. Come, follow me.”

*He nods* "It been a while from my last meal, yes"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "It been a while from my last meal, yes"

2 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden stands awkwardly in the hangar, humming a hymn to himself.

“And bring your vassal.” Tavor says. “I believe he is still in the hangar yes?”

6 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden stands awkwardly in the hangar, humming a hymn to himself.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“And bring your vassal,” Tavor says. “I believe he is still in the hangar yes?”

"Uh, I think so" *He uses the comlink, to contact him* "Holden, your free to come up, although I request you to go through a minor quarantine, you were in contact with them Infested monsters" *He looks over to Tavor* "Just to be safe"  

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Uh, I think so" *He uses the comlink, to contact him* "Holden, your free to come up, although I request you to go through a minor quarantine, you were in contact with them Infested monsters" *He looks over to Tavor* "Just to be safe"  

"Affirmative," Holden responded through his raspy breath, "can you ask if they want me to change into a uniform of theirs?"

Just now, Almighty_Jado said:

"Affirmative," Holden responded through his raspy breath, "can you ask if they want me to change into a uniform of theirs?"

*He looks up to Tavor* "As my own request, I will say yes, If your gonna be my vassal, I want to see you behind the mask, once and for all, I will place a request for you to wear light-weight corpus or dax armour, Head to  quarantine and I'll have a guard bring you to us"

*He turns to face Trevor* "I request, that Holden goes into quarantine and fitted into either very light, non-combat Dax armour, send someone to bring him. once he's clean and dressed, whuold you kindly, my lord?"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks up to Tavor* "As my own request, I will say yes, If your gonna be my vassal, I want to see you behind the mask, once and for all, I will place a request for you to wear light-weight corpus or dax armour, Head to  quarantine and I'll have a guard bring you to us"

*He turns to face Trevor* "I request, that Holden goes into quarantine and fitted into either very light, non-combat Dax armour, send someone to bring him. once he's clean and dressed, whuold you kindly, my lord?"

Tavor nods.

“Of course.” He says. “I will have an attendant see to it.”

He leads you to a teleport pad and you find yourself in a medium sized room, decked out for a feast.

“There is a washroom to the side if you need it.” Tavor says. “I will return soon, I must welcome our other guests.”

7 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

An attendant motions for you to follow, and leads you to a changing room. They hand you a stack of clothes and show you where the deconamination chamber is before leaving the room.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tavor nods.

“Of course.” He says. “I will have an attendant see to it.”

He leads you to a teleport pad and you find yourself in a medium sized room, decked out for a feast.

“There is a washroom to the side if you need it.” Tavor says. “I will return soon, I must welcome our other guests.”

"Thank you" *He looks around the room, looking for a spot* "Humm"

52 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

An attendant motions for you to follow, and leads you to a changing room. They hand you a stack of clothes and show you where the deconamination chamber is before leaving the room.

Where did you come fro- ah nevermind. Holden followed the attendant and entered the changing room, looking at what they had given him. Some kind of basic white uniform with gold decorations. It sickened him.

Holden took a deep breath and removed his hood, revealing underneath what was a face scarred by time and battle. He was a bald man, clean shaven. His forehead and cheeks wrinkled with age, and several small, faded scars covered the top of his head, as well as his nose and over one of his eyebrows. He spoke, his voice no longer masked by his hood, strikingly clear and pronounced, almost friendly and warm: "This will be most strange."

He quickly changed into his new clothing, feeling uncomfortably naked without his suit. Fortunately his muscular build fit almost perfectly underneath the clothing. He gazed into a nearby mirror, drinking in something he hadn't seen for many years- his own face. "Hmm." he grunted, "I must be older than I feel."

He decontaminates himself and his Red Veil uniform, before leaving the change room.

Edited by Almighty_Jado

42 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Where did you come fro- ah nevermind. Holden followed the attendant and entered the changing room, looking at what they had given him. Some kind of basic white uniform with gold decorations. It sickened him.

Holden took a deep breath and removed his hood, revealing underneath what was a face scarred by time and battle. He was a bald man, clean shaven. His forehead and cheeks wrinkled with age, and several small, faded scars covered the top of his head, as well as his nose and over one of his eyebrows. He spoke, his voice no longer masked by his hood, strikingly clear and pronounced, almost friendly and warm: "This will be most strange."

He quickly changed into his new clothing, feeling uncomfortably naked without his suit. Fortunately his muscular build fit almost perfectly underneath the clothing. He gazed into a nearby mirror, drinking in something he hadn't seen for many years- his own face. "Hmm." he grunted, "I must be older than I feel."

He decontaminates himself and his Red Veil uniform, before leaving the change room.

You find an Orthos Prime staff outside the door, modified with a collapsible handle.

Lights in the floor activate, showing you a path to Zaeed. 

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"Thank you" *He looks around the room, looking for a spot* "Humm"

The room has a massive table with  one seat at the end, an ornate chair, and several other less decorated chairs. The seat to the right of the head of the table is slightly more ornate than the others. Various Tenno take their seats, until only two are left, the seat at the head of the table, and the less ornate one on it’s right.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The room has a massive table with  one seat at the end, an ornate chair, and several other less decorated chairs. The seat to the right of the head of the table is slightly more ornate than the others. Various Tenno take their seats, until only two are left, the seat at the head of the table, and the less ornate one on it’s right.

*He walks over to the less ornate one, knowing that Tavor will likely sit there, tho he does check the tables distance to the seat itself to be sure* "Ladies, Gentlemen" 

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He walks over to the less ornate one, knowing that Tavor will likely sit there, tho he does check the tables distance to the seat itself to be sure* "Ladies, Gentlemen" 

Both seats are equally close to the table.

There is a burst of murmurs as you take the less ornate seat. 

“My friends.” Tavor says, stepping into the room. “Today we are gathered to honor the man who saved my life. This is Zaeed Zi’Teer, my Champion.”

The face st the table are all polite, though you can just barely detect a bit of frustration or disappointment on a few. It seems the title of champion was one that was being contested. 

If Tavor notices he says nothing. 

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Both seats are equally close to the table.

There is a burst of murmurs as you take the less ornate seat. 

“My friends,” Tavor says, stepping into the room. “Today we are gathered to honour the man who saved my life. This is Zaeed Zi’Teer, my Champion.”

The face at the table is all polite, though you can just barely detect a bit of frustration or disappointment on a few. It seems the title of champion was one that was being contested. 

If Tavor notices he says nothing. 

*He sighs in his own head, rubbing his head, he does take notice of them who are disappointed, only wanting to be polite, of not takeing the bigger seat * "Thank you Tavor, although, I'll admit the title is new to me, but I do hope you'll understand that my title may mean champion, but an Orokin does deserve more of the luxury, after all, I am still a guest, title or not,"

*It seems his reasoning for leaving the less ornate, seat was to preserve it for the Oorkin and to not overstay his welcome, it pays to be polite, despite the contested, he takes a look around the room, examining each Tenno, and with every typical male, seems to check the ladies first*

46 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You find an Orthos Prime staff outside the door, modified with a collapsible handle.

Lights in the floor activate, showing you a path to Zaeed. 

Holden picked up the polished white shaft of the weapon, reminding him of countless hours of sparring with his late master. At least this was a comfort he could feel. He travelled along the lit path.

3 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden picked up the polished white shaft of the weapon, reminding him of countless hours of sparring with his late master. At least this was a comfort he could feel. He travelled along the lit path.

The path leads up to a ornate door, then diverted to a small side door. Inside you find a smaller table and several similarly clad individuals seated at it, sharing a meal.

”All I am saying is that of your Lords, or Ladies, has tried to recover the Trader sooner perhaps Lord Eli would not be the only one who currently bears such a coveted title.” A young woman is saying. “Prince Tavor’s wishes were quite clear to anyone with their ear to the ground.”

The only open seat is at the end of The table on the left, a position typically reserved for the least honored person. 

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The path leads up to a ornate door, then diverted to a small side door. Inside you find a smaller table and several similarly clad individuals seated at it, sharing a meal.

”All I am saying is that of your Lords, or Ladies, has tried to recover the Trader sooner perhaps Lord Eli would not be the only one who currently bears such a coveted title.” A young woman is saying. “Prince Tavor’s wishes were quite clear to anyone with their ear to the ground.”

The only open seat is at the end of The table on the left, a position typically reserved for the least honored person. 

Holden quietly moved to the seat, silently taking a seat, sitting up straight and respectfully. Everyone here looked so young compared to him... he probably stuck out a bit. Zaeed probably wouldn't recognize him at all. No one he knew would.

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs in his own head, rubbing his head, he does take notice of them who are disappointed, only wanting to be polite, of not takeing the bigger seat * "Thank you Tavor, although, I'll admit the title is new to me, but I do hope you'll understand that my title may mean champion, but an Orokin does deserve more of the luxury, after all, I am still a guest, title or not,"

*It seems his reasoning for leaving the less ornate, seat was to preserve it for the Oorkin and to not overstay his welcome, it pays to be polite, despite the contested, he takes a look around the room, examining each Tenno, and with every typical male, seems to check the ladies first*

“Humility is a welcome attitude here.” Tavor says offhandedly. Several of the other Tenno flinch at that. “It is always nice to see someone who is not focused solely on their own glory.”

He gestures for you to take the seat.

The Tenno assembles are an even mix of make and female. All wear Orokin white and gold and varying amounts of makeup to give their features a smooth and symmetrical look. 

The only female without makeup is a young woman with exceptionally soft features. She sits up straighter as Tavor begins speaking.

”Lady Marise.” He says. “How go your experiments?”

”The success rate remains low.” She says. “However we will soon have enough new recruits to thin operations on a more open scale. Assuming Lord Shen can handle training.”

5 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden quietly moved to the seat, silently taking a seat, sitting up straight and respectfully. Everyone here looked so young compared to him... he probably stuck out a bit. Zaeed probably wouldn't recognize him at all. No one he knew would.

You can see a screen showing another room with Zaeed and the other Lords. It appears the vassals, including you, dine seperately. There is a light by the arm rest of your chair.

”It will light up if your Lord calls for you.” The woman says, noticing your gaze. “As Vassals we are not permitted to dine with them except under special circumstance.”

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Humility is a welcome attitude here.” Tavor says offhandedly. Several of the other Tenno flinch at that. “It is always nice to see someone who is not focused solely on their own glory.”

He gestures for you to take the seat.

The Tenno assembles are an even mix of make and female. All wear Orokin white and gold and varying amounts of makeup to give their features a smooth and symmetrical look. 

The only female without makeup is a young woman with exceptionally soft features. She sits up straighter as Tavor begins speaking.

”Lady Marise.” He says. “How go your experiments?”

”The success rate remains low.” She says. “However we will soon have enough new recruits to thin operations on a more open scale. Assuming Lord Shen can handle training.”

*Zaeed nods, takeing the seat that was provided, he perks a brow, glancing over at the young girl, hearing her out* "...."