Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roaming Fortress (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

39 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You hear a corrupted scream and hear the roar of their guns.

”Well they’ve seen me.” Luc says. “Sending coordinates now. If we can push them back we can find where they came from.”

Ha’ruk received the coordinates and quickly loaded his Hek. “You heard him! Move!” Ha’ruk jogged down the middle hallway, making sure the heavy lancers followed behind.

2 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden carefully placed them onto the tray and turned back down the hallway. He figured now would be a good time to start exploring the place and memorize the layout using his photographic memory.

One of the vassal form before exits one of the more ornate rooms. Her hand is clenched to her cheek and you can see bruised flesh beneath it. The door slams shut behind her and she hurries across the hall to her room. 

The hall is now empty, but you can still feel eyes on you. 

Above you a camera drone hovers, nearly silent.

13 minutes ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha’ruk received the coordinates and quickly loaded his Hek. “You heard him! Move!” Ha’ruk jogged down the middle hallway, making sure the heavy lancers followed behind.

You reach Luc’s location just in time to see a wave of corrupted wash over him, clinging to his armor to slow him down. 

His weapon lies to the side. The Grineer are all down, except for the captain who continues to fight with a Sheev, though he is outnumbered and cornered.

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

“When we reclaim what is ours they will if course be given their place.” Tavor says. “Neveah will be provided lodging for the time being. However recovery of Zuri will be difficult, with the Grineer siege. While we could break the siege, such would draw attention to ourselves, and that is something I wish to avoid.”

"Once she arrives, yes, but it depends on what she wants, as let's just say, her sway chuold be improved, she won't agree to my terms and" *He sighs* "When she heard about what Fel wanted she tried to seek her" *He grunts* "Honestly, I really should find myself a new friend"

"There is someone that I'm looking for but I'll have to try to track her down" *He says* "Tho, it will be hard"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

"Once she arrives, yes, but it depends on what she wants, as let's just say, her sway chuold be improved, she won't agree to my terms and" *He sighs* "When she heard about what Fel wanted she tried to seek her" *He grunts* "Honestly, I really should find myself a new friend"

"There is someone that I'm looking for but I'll have to try to track her down" *He says* "Tho, it will be hard"

“Consider my resources at your disposal.” Tavor says. “Including my fleets. I am willing to take action against the Grineer, but Eli feels it would be better to remain hidden.”

21 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You reach Luc’s location just in time to see a wave of corrupted wash over him, clinging to his armor to slow him down. 

His weapon lies to the side. The Grineer are all down, except for the captain who continues to fight with a Sheev, though he is outnumbered and cornered.

Ha'ruk fires onto the corrupted surrounding the Grineer captain, hoping to thin their numbers enough to grab him. "Fire on everything corrupted. Leave the captain alive however, I want to see if we can extract some info from him."

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Consider my resources at your disposal.” Tavor says. “Including my fleets. I am willing to take action against the Grineer, but Eli feels it would be better to remain hidden.”

*He nods* "Good good, I rather not help them, we can't really risk it, although are you sure we can destroy them and leave?"

22 minutes ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha'ruk fires onto the corrupted surrounding the Grineer captain, hoping to thin their numbers enough to grab him. "Fire on everything corrupted. Leave the captain alive however, I want to see if we can extract some info from him."

The Heavy Lancers one fire, moving in formation. The melee oriented troops take up the sides, cutting down those that attempt to flank them. 

Luc tears the corrupted from his armor, crushing them with his hands and feet. He withdraws his heavy staff and begins to bat the approaching corrupted aside with sweeping blows.

The Grineer captain takes advantage of the Corrupted’s split in attention to leap at those surrounding him, cutting down the few left after your attack with his dagger. 

43 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Good good, I rather not help them, we can't really risk it, although are you sure we can destroy them and leave?"

“Not without extended effort.” He says. “Hmmm, but there may be another way. The central tower could turn the tide. They may be willing to make a trade for its security.”

27 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Heavy Lancers one fire, moving in formation. The melee oriented troops take up the sides, cutting down those that attempt to flank them. 

Luc tears the corrupted from his armor, crushing them with his hands and feet. He withdraws his heavy staff and begins to bat the approaching corrupted aside with sweeping blows.

The Grineer captain takes advantage of the Corrupted’s split in attention to leap at those surrounding him, cutting down the few left after your attack with his dagger. 

As the corrupted dwindle around the captain Ha’ruk approach’s with his Hek. “I’d recommend you don’t run. I saved your for information and will easily take it away if you prove useless.”

2 minutes ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

As the corrupted dwindle around the captain Ha’ruk approach’s with his Hek. “I’d recommend you don’t run. I saved your for information and will easily take it away if you prove useless.”

“Run where?” The captain grunts. “Traitors one way, Tenno the other. Not many places to run.”

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

One of the vassal form before exits one of the more ornate rooms. Her hand is clenched to her cheek and you can see bruised flesh beneath it. The door slams shut behind her and she hurries across the hall to her room. 

The hall is now empty, but you can still feel eyes on you. 

Above you a camera drone hovers, nearly silent.

Holden stopped and thought for a while. It made sense that such uppity "lords of the Orokin" would see it fit to strike their underlings. As much as Holden had been molded through physical punishment as a child, something about it felt wrong coming from such supposedly prestigious and perfect individuals such as these lords.

He wondered what he would do if Zaeed hit him? Probably nothing. If he did anything, he'd likely end up in trouble. No matter, it was unlikely that Zaeed could, even with his augments, hurt him. But if he did it too much, it would only be a matter of time before Holden's patience would wear thin. He continued walking down the hall, treading lightly so that his feet made no sounds and that his ears were clear while his eyes drank in the ornate halls.

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Not without extended effort.” He says. “Hmmm, but there may be another way. The central tower could turn the tide. They may be willing to make a trade for its security.”

*He nods* "I'll be grateful for the help, but you must remain in safety and our orokin crafts, I don't want to risk that" *He nods* "I'm a trader at heart, but hopefully they won't open fire on me the moment I walk in, but maybe I don't need to be in person" 

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Run where?” The captain grunts. “Traitors one way, Tenno the other. Not many places to run.”

“Heh, at least your smart.” Ha’ruk grabbed the captain and dragged him back to his men. “Now, I want you to answer why the corrupted are here. Answers doesn’t please me then you get a shell to your gut.”

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "I'll be grateful for the help, but you must remain in safety and our orokin crafts, I don't want to risk that" *He nods* "I'm a trader at heart, but hopefully they won't open fire on me the moment I walk in, but maybe I don't need to be in person" 

“The Arbiter already has a Janus key.” Tavor says. “However without the tower that will prove useless. I will send you and Eli to defend it, along with a battalion of our finest Corrupted. Our network reports that the Corrupted already on site are nearly depleted. While I do not like furthering the Reclamation’s claim, a unified Grineer front would be much harder to overcome.”

7 minutes ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

“Heh, at least your smart.” Ha’ruk grabbed the captain and dragged him back to his men. “Now, I want you to answer why the corrupted are here. Answers doesn’t please me then you get a shell to your gut.”

“They are here to harvest our people, as they have been doing since the Kweens death.” The captain says. “More Tenno treachery.”

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“They are here to harvest our people, as they have been doing since the Kweens death.” The captain says. “More Tenno treachery.”

Ha’ruk looked obviously confused. “Harvesting? You mean corrupting? Also what do the Tenno have to do with this?”

28 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Holden stopped and thought for a while. It made sense that such uppity "lords of the Orokin" would see it fit to strike their underlings. As much as Holden had been molded through physical punishment as a child, something about it felt wrong coming from such supposedly prestigious and perfect individuals such as these lords.

He wondered what he would do if Zaeed hit him? Probably nothing. If he did anything, he'd likely end up in trouble. No matter, it was unlikely that Zaeed could, even with his augments, hurt him. But if he did it too much, it would only be a matter of time before Holden's patience would wear thin. He continued walking down the hall, treading lightly so that his feet made no sounds and that his ears were clear while his eyes drank in the ornate halls.

The hall curves around a central chamber, and appears to lead back to where it started. The few rooms that branch off of it appears to simply be lodging, food, or decorations. None appear to be guarded.

Several of the people you pass bow to you. 

When you make it back around you see a man holding a data pad standing outside Zaeed’s door.

Just now, DeathInDesguise456 said:

Ha’ruk looked obviously confused. “Harvesting? You mean corrupting? Also what do the Tenno have to do with this?”

“Tenno made offer when Kweens died.” The captain says. “We asked for time to think. Took too long. Tenno came back with golden crowns. Began to harvest troops. We accepted offer, but Tenno did not stop. Said it was too late.”

Just now, Rakawan said:

“Tenno made offer when Kweens died.” The captain says. “We asked for time to think. Took too long. Tenno came back with golden crowns. Began to harvest troops. We accepted offer, but Tenno did not stop. Said it was too late.”

“What? Tenno brought the corrupted here? That doesn’t sound like them. Especially this deal and no mercy. What was this deal?”

36 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“The Arbiter already has a Janus key.” Tavor says. “However without the tower that will prove useless. I will send you and Eli to defend it, along with a battalion of our finest Corrupted. Our network reports that the Corrupted already on site are nearly depleted. While I do not like furthering the Reclamation’s claim, a unified Grineer front would be much harder to overcome.”

*He nods* "Sounds good, cuz I do need something from my ship too. my modules, so I can re-fit them, a lot of my Warframes are still on that ship" *He perks a brow* "Hum, what was the name of that girl, who had, well quite the pertty violet eyes" 

4 minutes ago, DeathInDesguise456 said:

“What? Tenno brought the corrupted here? That doesn’t sound like them. Especially this deal and no mercy. What was this deal?”

“Tenno do not possess the means to control corrupted.” Darrin says over comms. “If they did it would have been used before. Ask him if they wore any sort of emblem on their shoulders. We may be able to find out which Tenno clan did this.”

”Tenno traitors.” The Captain says. “Always lie. Offered more territory, unity, if we marched under their banner. Now our soldiers wear golden crowns, serving Princes, not Kweens. Their wills stolen.”

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Sounds good, cuz I do need something from my ship too. my modules, so I can re-fit them, a lot of my Warframes are still on that ship" *He perks a brow* "Hum, what was the name of that girl, who had, well quite the pertty violet eyes" 

“Lady Sena.” Tavor says. “She is quite beautiful, for a Tenno.”

He looks at the throne.

”I will leave the terms of the deal to you.” Tavor says. “However you must make sure the Grineer do not take the Tower.”

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Lady Sena.” Tavor says. “She is quite beautiful, for a Tenno.”

He looks at the throne.

”I will leave the terms of the deal to you.” Tavor says. “However you must make sure the Grineer do not take the Tower.”

"Understood and well, the reason why I asked is, I request if she accepts for her to assist me on this mission" *He perks a brow* "If that's fine with you"

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Understood and well, the reason why I asked is, I request if she accepts for her to assist me on this mission" *He perks a brow* "If that's fine with you"

“I’ll allow it.” Tavor says. “Her room is three doors down from yours. Bring Lord Shen as well. His knowledge of weaponry may prove useful.”

Edited by Rakawan