The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roaming Fortress (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed nods, takeing the seat that was provided, he perks a brow, glancing over at the young girl, hearing her out* "...."

An older male Tenno smiles insincerely.

”I am more than prepared to train the handful of recruits your experiments produce.” He says. “Assuming Lord Eli can provide armaments.”

Eli continues to eat. 

Shen clears his throat.

”Lord Eli.” He says.

”I heard you.” Eli says. “I am simply choosing not to reply.”

He turns to Tavor.

”Should Prince Tavor ever be dyspleased with my results, I certain he will let me know, that I may rectify it.” Eli says. “My only focus is the restoration of his empire.”

He returns to his food.

A servant hands you a plate filled with delicacies, including Martian Oasis Jellyfish. The servant pours a bottle of wine into a goblet and sets it before you.

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

An older male Tenno smiles insincerely.

”I am more than prepared to train the handful of recruits your experiments produce.” He says. “Assuming Lord Eli can provide armaments.”

Eli continues to eat. 

Shen clears his throat.

”Lord Eli.” He says.

”I heard you.” Eli says. “I am simply choosing not to reply.”

He turns to Tavor.

”Should Prince Tavor ever be dyspleased with my results, I certain he will let me know, that I may rectify it.” Eli says. “My only focus is the restoration of his empire.”

He returns to his food.

A servant hands you a plate filled with delicacies, including Martian Oasis Jellyfish. The servant pours a bottle of wine into a goblet and sets it before you.

*Zaeed nods, in thank-you, takeing a plate of his favourite orokin food, he begins to eat and drink, still takeing focus on the girl's speech of what she desires, trying to hear in what they say, soaking in the information* "....."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

You can see a screen showing another room with Zaeed and the other Lords. It appears the vassals, including you, dine seperately. There is a light by the arm rest of your chair.

”It will light up if your Lord calls for you.” The woman says, noticing your gaze. “As Vassals we are not permitted to dine with them except under special circumstance.”

"I see," Holden said. If Zaeed got the idea to start working Holden like a dog, he might lose his patience and break his neck.

He turned his attention to the food provided. He was a bit hungry, having not eaten since his visit to the Meridian's Fortress. With luck the food would be of high quality- history textbooks had shown even the lowest of the original Orokin hierarchy dined like gods. Not that Holden was particular about his food. He remembered a time where he, along with other Red Veil students, were forced to eat undercooked, parasitic flesh from a Sharrac for weeks in order to bolster their immune system when it came to food.

Edited by Almighty_Jado

11 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

"I see," Holden said. If Zaeed got the idea to start working Holden like a dog, he might lose his patience and break his neck.

He turned his attention to the food provided. He was a bit hungry, having not eaten since his visit to the Meridian's Fortress. With luck the food would be of high quality- history textbooks had shown even the lowest of the original Orokin hierarchy dined like gods. Not that Holden was particular about his food. He remembered a time where he, along with other Red Veil students, were forced to eat undercooked, parasitic flesh from a Sharrac for weeks in order to bolster their immune system when it came to food.

The food is indeed of high variety. You can see delicacies that you’ve only heard of before, including the Martian Oasis Jellyfish. The drink is a golden fluid with a peefectly sweet taste, almost like watery honey. The legends of Orokin dining like gods seem true.

”Don’t worry about not finishing anything.” The woman says. “The untouched leftovers go to the lesser servants and the half-eaten bits are fed to the royal hounds.”

5 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed nods, in thank-you, takeing a plate of his favourite orokin food, he begins to eat and drink, still takeing focus on the girl's speech of what she desires, trying to hear in what they say, soaking in the information* "....."

There are a few chuckles as you thank the servant. The others accept their dishes without even acknowledging the servant’s presence. 

“My Prince.” One of the Lords asks hesitantly. “May I ask who vouched for him. He has been seen in... in HER company.”

The others turn to watch Tavor’s reaction.

”I vouched for him.” The Prince says. “He saved my life.”

”My Prince it seems that was more by mistake than intent.” The Lord says.

The others freeze. Tavor sets down his utensils. 

“I am merely concerned for your safety.” The lord says. “He could....”

Tavor leans in.

”Question him again, and your safety will be your foremost concern.” He says. “He was willing to die for his loyalty to the empire. That alone has earned my trust.”

9 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The food is indeed of high variety. You can see delicacies that you’ve only heard of before, including the Martian Oasis Jellyfish. The drink is a golden fluid with a peefectly sweet taste, almost like watery honey. The legends of Orokin dining like gods seem true.

”Don’t worry about not finishing anything.” The woman says. “The untouched leftovers go to the lesser servants and the half-eaten bits are fed to the royal hounds.”

The food was indeed good, but he manifested all his self control to not become absorbed in its tastiness. He keeps himself in a state of constant alertness, mostly fixing his eyes on the screen, watching.

9 hours ago, Rakawan said:

There are a few chuckles as you thank the servant. The others accept their dishes without even acknowledging the servant’s presence. 

“My Prince.” One of the Lords asks hesitantly. “May I ask who vouched for him. He has been seen in... in HER company.”

The others turn to watch Tavor’s reaction.

”I vouched for him.” The Prince says. “He saved my life.”

”My Prince it seems that was more by mistake than intent.” The Lord says.

The others freeze. Tavor sets down his utensils. 

“I am merely concerned for your safety.” The lord says. “He could....”

Tavor leans in.

”Question him again, and your safety will be your foremost concern.” He says. “He was willing to die for his loyalty to the empire. That alone has earned my trust.”

*He sighs, leaning forward* "Her 'company', was having me trapped in a ship, with shackles and locked to a chair, while I waited for death to torment me, her husband actions against me where disrespectful, his whole family where wanting to kill me, Wraith's leader Drige in question has marked himself, my enemy and my target " 

*He looks to the lord* "I feel that your idea of company is a lot different to mine, she kept my hostage, she did nothing while her family torn everything I knew and loved apart, I respect your concerns, but if you wish to question me, you can ask them yourself, directly at me, rather then act like I'm not here, Sir."

*He leans back, with a polite smile, but theirs a slightly disappointed tone in his voice, trying to show their level of loyalty, but still has the respect to hear out everyone's option, despite their rank* "Besides, I'm an open book, if you wish to ask me any questions to ease any doubts or concerns, then ask, but still remember who you're talking to.."

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs, leaning forward* "Her 'company', was having me trapped in a ship, with shackles and locked to a chair, while I waited for death to torment me, her husband actions against me where disrespectful, his whole family where wanting to kill me, Wraith's leader Drige in question has marked himself, my enemy and my target " 

*He looks to the lord* "I feel that your idea of company is a lot different to mine, she kept my hostage, she did nothing while her family torn everything I knew and loved apart, I respect your concerns, but if you wish to question me, you can ask them yourself, directly at me, rather then act like I'm not here, Sir."

*He leans back, with a polite smile, but theirs a slightly disappointed tone in his voice, trying to show their level of loyalty, but still has the respect to hear out everyone's option, despite their rank* "Besides, I'm an open book, if you wish to ask me any questions to ease any doubts or concerns, then ask, but still remember who you're talking to.."

One of the Ladies, her eyes a deep violet, turns to you.

”Your augments.” She asks. “Where did you get them?”

7 hours ago, Almighty_Jado said:

The food was indeed good, but he manifested all his self control to not become absorbed in its tastiness. He keeps himself in a state of constant alertness, mostly fixing his eyes on the screen, watching.

“How long have you worked for Lord Orion?” One of the other vassals asks. 

The other seem to pay little attention to the screen, except to call out eachother’s masters in some form of political game.

28 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

One of the Ladies, her eyes a deep violet, turns to you.

”Your augments.” She asks. “Where did you get them?”

"Most are from the Corpus, with a few Orokin based implants here and there, I'll clean them up once I find a good place to settle down" *He takes a sip* "Just to add more style to them, to fit the Oorkin a bit more, although I am trying to figure out if one can become the frame, we use, if you will" 

18 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Most are from the Corpus, with a few Orokin based implants here and there, I'll clean them up once I find a good place to settle down" *He takes a sip* "Just to add more style to them, to fit the Oorkin a bit more, although I am trying to figure out if one can become the frame, we use, if you will" 

“Why would you want to though?” She asks. “Your features already have great symmetry. Binding yourself to a frame seems like nothing but an inconvenience.”

Eli speaks up.

”I would be more than happy to provide you with some Orokin augments.” He says. “I am certain we have a few left over.”

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Why would you want to though?” She asks. “Your features already have great symmetry. Binding yourself to a frame seems like nothing but an inconvenience.”

Eli speaks up.

”I would be more than happy to provide you with some Orokin augments.” He says. “I am certain we have a few left over.”

"That's a good point, I just wondered what life whuold be like, as the frame itself, as  the frame is my body, but eh, I doubt it whuold be possible" *He looks to Eil* "If you chuold do that, then I'll be grateful"

12 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"That's a good point, I just wondered what life whuold be like, as the frame itself, as  the frame is my body, but eh, I doubt it whuold be possible" *He looks to Eil* "If you chuold do that, then I'll be grateful"

Eli nods.

”My Prince.” Shen says. “What are your plans to deal with HER.”

Tavor sets down his utensils.

”I do not know.” He says. “She is an old friend, and o wish to show her mercy, but her actions demand punishment.”

He turns to Zaeed.

”What do you recommend, Lord Orion?” He asks.

Edited by Rakawan

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Eli nods.

”My Prince.” Shen says. “What are your plans to deal with HER.”

Tavor sets down his utensils.

”I do not know.” He says. “She is an old friend, and o wish to show her mercy, but her actions demand punishment.”

He turns to Zaeed.

”What do you recommend, Lord Orion?” He asks.

*He turns to him, he was about to keep talking about augs, but then hearing 'her' twice, got him concerned* "Who exactly are we talking about, forgive me we do not speak her name at this table, but 'she' and 'her' is not very helpful"

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He turns to him, he was about to keep talking about augs, but then hearing 'her' twice, got him concerned* "Who exactly are we talking about, forgive me we do not speak her name at this table, but 'she' and 'her' is not very helpful"

“The one who calls herself Felicity.” Tavor says. “Self proclaimed Queen of Lua.”

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

“The one who calls herself Felicity.” Tavor says. “Self proclaimed Queen of Lua.”

*He sighs* "Despite her actions that she's done today, she did do everything in her power to keep me alive, kept me away from Drige, and the others, including her own husband, so I do own her that much, but honestly, I think shes just blind to the real truth, I think we should be able to reclaim her, move her away from her fanfics of the Umm and her 'Empire' she so wants to build" *He sighs and shakes his head* "I think we shuold try to bring her in, question her, see if we can trun her mind" 

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs* "Despite her actions that she's done today, she did do everything in her power to keep me alive, kept me away from Drige, and the others, including her own husband, so I do own her that much, but honestly, I think shes just blind to the real truth, I think we should be able to reclaim her, move her away from her fanfics of the Umm and her 'Empire' she so wants to build" *He sighs and shakes his head* "I think we shuold try to bring her in, question her, see if we can trun her mind" 

Tovar nods.

”Her husband will not stand for that.” Eli says.

”Then he will be eliminated.” Tavor says. “He and his clan will not be allowed to interfered with our efforts.”

”What of the WTC?” Shen asks. “They will not stand by idly.”

”Our fleets are more than sufficient to decimate their numbers.” Eli says. “Should They interfered we will simply destroy them piece by piece.”

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tovar nods.

”Her husband will not stand for that.” Eli says.

”Then he will be eliminated.” Tavor says. “He and his clan will not be allowed to interfered with our efforts.”

”What of the WTC?” Shen asks. “They will not stand by idly.”

”Our fleets are more than sufficient to decimate their numbers.” Eli says. “Should They interfered we will simply destroy them piece by piece.”

"WTC is that the Wairth?, if so then I want to make sure you leave nothing alive, not even a pet with its armour on" *He quickly says* "And as a request I'll like someone to bring either Drige or Sam's head to me"

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"WTC is that the Wairth?, if so then I want to make sure you leave nothing alive, not even a pet with its armour on" *He quickly says* "And as a request I'll like someone to bring either Drige or Sam's head to me"

Eli shakes his head.

”White Tiger Cove.” He says. “A militant group of mercenaries. Meddlers in affairs that do not concern them. They have already interrupted a harvesting mission on Mars.”

26 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Eli shakes his head.

”White Tiger Cove.” He says. “A militant group of mercenaries. Meddlers in affairs that do not concern them. They have already interrupted a harvesting mission on Mars.”

"Oh, well, I can help clear them out, but likewise, we still need to deal with the Wairths, they won't stand by and let us take Fel or Ryoko down" *He says, he turns back to the girl who asked him about the augs* "As I was saying"

"I am curious, What makes it seem it to be an inconvenience to become the frame? I'll like to hear your feelings about it." *He brings out a datapad from his pocket, showing her, his plan* "Cuz, you see my plan is that I'll be Embodied with it, like no one ever has, its Neuroptics my eyes, its Chassis my skin and its Systems my organs and heart" *He chuckles to himself* "Eh, I may sound like a fool for wanting such but, its something I've been eager to undercover" *He smiles, setting the PDA to the side, seems to show exactly as he said it to be, with blutepirnts and implants, seems indeed he is quite eager to make this become a thing, if even possabile*  

Edited by -Platinum-

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Oh, well, I can help clear them out, but likewise, we still need to deal with the Wairths, they won't stand by and let us take Fel or Ryoko down" *He says, he turns back to the girl who asked him about the augs* "As I was saying"

"I am curious, What makes it seem it to be an inconvenience to become the frame? I'll like to hear your feelings about it." *He brings out a datapad from his pocket, showing her, his plan* "Cuz, you see my plan is that I'll be Embodied with it, like no one ever has, its Neuroptics my eyes, its Chassis my skin and its Systems my organs and heart" *He chuckles to himself* "Eh, I may sound like a fool for wanting such but, its something I've been eager to undercover" *He smiles, setting the PDA to the side, seems to show exactly as he said it to be, with blutepirnts and implants, seems indeed he is quite eager to make this become a thing, if even possabile*  

“Besides the fact that you would miss out on food and drink and... other pleasures.” She says. “It’s seems so restrictive. Transference can allow you to emulate such a bond as long as necessary while retaining your true form for recreational purposes. It is an interesting experiment but not one that would yield any useful benefit.”

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Besides the fact that you would miss out on food and drink and... other pleasures.” She says. “It’s seems so restrictive. Transference can allow you to emulate such a bond as long as necessary while retaining your true form for recreational purposes. It is an interesting experiment but not one that would yield any useful benefit.”

*He nods* "That is true, not too many ideal benefits, but you'll have to weight out between them, never having to eat or drink, while missing out on its great taste, is one factor aside, but still, highly WIP. still, need to find real benefits and usefulness before I even start the project" *He perks a brow, but he asks in a rather teasing tone* "Although, what you mean by other pleasures?, what whuold so great for me to miss out"

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "That is true, not too many ideal benefits, but you'll have to weight out between them, never having to eat or drink, while missing out on its great taste, is one factor aside, but still, highly WIP. still, need to find real benefits and usefulness before I even start the project" *He perks a brow, but he asks in a rather teasing tone* "Although, what you mean by other pleasures?, what whuold so great for me to miss out"

She says nothing, simply smiles.

”Back to the topic at hand.” Eli says. “Dealing with the Wraiths will require time, patience and skill. They are dangerous assassins and not to be take lightly.”

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“How long have you worked for Lord Orion?” One of the other vassals asks. 

The other seem to pay little attention to the screen, except to call out eachother’s masters in some form of political game.

"I am... I am new to the position," Holden said. He realized that it probably sounded ridiculous considering he was a wrinkle faced, bald old man.

1 minute ago, Almighty_Jado said:

"I am... I am new to the position," Holden said. He realized that it probably sounded ridiculous considering he was a wrinkle faced, bald old man.

“How did you come into his service.” The woman asks. 

Two of the others stop their bickering to listen.