The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players abandoning

(PSN)SouthPAW_NC

I mean I understand the frustration, and while I do believe some of this is due to bad etiquette, I feel alot of this is due to update lag issues. Meaning the other 2 hit extract long before you got updated.

I mean I now get issues where i join a team, the timer counts down to start a mission, but the host disconnect and we all bounce back to the ship. I can't believe they are all people just quitting unexpectedly. Or a bunch of people join then leave before the mission even starts.

I have even noticed more disconnects during missions.

The problem is real life.  You don't know the players life that waits until the last second to extract.  Maybe their kid had an accident they had to clean up?  Maybe their job called them into work.  Maybe their house started on fire for some reason.  You just simply don't know.  These examples are somewhat extreme, but real life examples of issues.  I understand it is frustrating, but unless you are ranking up all of your gear, 5 levels of anything really isn't that hard.  DE will never "punish" someone for using the in-game options.

On 1/7/2018 at 10:44 AM, (PS4)RANGER936 said:

DE you need to do something about players abandoning others intentionally in Defense and interception game modes.

People wait to select extract last minute just to leave a lone player to fight 5 waves alone.

If they extract abruptly at the 2 or 1 second mark they should forfeit their pick ups. Either extract or fight.

People think this is funny and this issue needs to be addressed asap.

Why is it DE's job to police Random group play ?

Make some friends , join a Clan. 

On 1/8/2018 at 4:44 AM, (PS4)RANGER936 said:

DE you need to do something about players abandoning others intentionally in Defense and interception game modes.

People wait to select extract last minute just to leave a lone player to fight 5 waves alone.

If they extract abruptly at the 2 or 1 second mark they should forfeit their pick ups. Either extract or fight.

People think this is funny and this issue needs to be addressed asap.

Wut? How would they fix this? Extracting at 1 or 2 seconds could either be abruptly or last second at tabbing back in decision. You can't just kick people for that. And the whole leave at the timer is the only time you can sagely leave and keep all your stuff. Hurting people for leaving during this time would be absolutely stupid.