FatalX7 (and Cube): Sedna Sector
Drcnes: Void Sheriff, Robocop, Commander of the Galactic Mall Cop Division
Mankeulv: Jupiter Sector
TwevOWNED: Europa Sector, Commander of the Galactic Border Patrol Division
benfires: Mars Sector
Chris9428: Uranus Sector, Commander of Division 69
Alias_2v10: Saturn Sector
Teleportalist:  Cerces Sector
Wehrgas:  Mercury Sector, Commander of the Vauban Federal Agency and Special Ops.Division

On loan from Earth Sector; Miami Department:
Sagonene: Commander of the Cool Shades and Background Music Division

Please note: Only VAUBANS can be in the VAUBAN Police Department or in any special ops divisions of the VPD. Any non Vauban claiming to be a member of the VPD or any of its special OPs divisions is officially impersonating a police officer and will be charged as such. However around the galaxy confidential informants of all types of Tenno are needed to let the Vauban P.D. know when and where the dirt is going down. So if you want to do your part to help your local galactic law enforcement, but lack the required warframe. Sign up to be one of our Covert Confidential Informants today!
Edited by Best_Tiger

Also, there are times when the VPD can't officially be on the scene and we need quiet teams to work undercover and in the shadows. Though not officially recognized by the Vauban Police, have no official police powers and are for the most part, not Vauban, they operate outside of the law and off the books on the side of the VPD.

Presenting: the Tenno Black Ops Unit:

Lightx

slappy330

Also, Katsura-dono I really like your idea for a Trinity team. It actually crossed my mind in the past.

Maybe you should head up an Emergency Medical Trinity Unit (EMT Unit) and be Chief of Surgery.

Edited by Best_Tiger

Lol I think the pics of the VPD office should be included (using spoiler tags of course) in the rankings as the pages grow it gets harder to find the original officer images. 

Btw good job guys, this little RP fun has made me seriously thinking about upgrading my founders to get plat so I can buy a Vauban :3

Edited by squaresphere

Police log of Alias 2v10, Saturn Sector: August 8, Lotus knows what year it is now... Mission: Take down Corpus crime lord.

Things didn't start too well, had to deputize a civilian who was there for Lotus knows what reason...

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/613899348253599167/24B9B967B1229A9396BB1C71B6A9374A6E672C55/

We finally caught up to the crime lord, and my new deputy did a good job in capturing him for our cause.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/613899348253601219/00B1980CDA5DA2817931ED0988E8F0A7DD1A4013/

On the way out, the Grineer didn't seem too happy about us taking their extortion captive, so I gave them something else. Bullets for everybody!

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/613899348253602029/34DBDBCA0FE553042202FEC2FB9E267BCFC87CFE/

All in all, a successful day on the job. Officer Alias, signing off.

Alright, I want in. However, I don't wanna have to make an imgur account or something just to post a screenshot for this. Can I still join? I swear I have Vauban, and also Vasto, might even build Prova just for this. 

Assign me to a planet and I will patrol there when I can. This sounds like a cool idea to keep me playing Warframe, while coming down on scumbags who dare present themselves dishonorably. 

Awaiting orders, sir!

Alright, I want in. However, I don't wanna have to make an imgur account or something just to post a screenshot for this. Can I still join? I swear I have Vauban, and also Vasto, might even build Prova just for this. 

Assign me to a planet and I will patrol there when I can. This sounds like a cool idea to keep me playing Warframe, while coming down on scumbags who dare present themselves dishonorably. 

Awaiting orders, sir!

You don't even need an account for imgur to upload a pic.

Just upload it and post it here.

Awaiting orders, sir!

http://tinypic.com/

Vauban Police Report:

Officer on duty: Teleportalist.

Guilty Suspects: Dirty Grineer Scum

Crimes: Graffiti was sprayed just about everywhere, smuggling illegal Ammo and Energy orbs, Assault on officer.

Reponse: I emptied just about 3 clips of my Standard Vasto Sidearm into these guys. That'll teach 'em to break the law.

Awaiting next patrol.

Note to self: Learn how to write a V.P.D. report.

Edited by Teleportalist