Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndacates

(XBOX)DeathVessle

So following advice of a friend, I aligned with red veil as soon as I could. Now I want to be aligned with cephalon Suda. Thing is now arbiters hate me and so does cephalon Suda, I was told I need good alignment with both. I was -36,000 with arbiters now -3000, but they want an orokin reactor and 100,000 creds, and there still not going to like me after that. Idk, I want these mod's, but damn, that's a pretty high fee to be slightly less disliked. I'd understand it as a second or third good title sacrifice. Unless you guys have a boss that poops orokin reactors (please let me know if there is one) 🤞🤞🤞

I wouldn't say it's a top priority, chroma rn is my top priority. I have the rector and the 100k, (sad you immediately turn to the conclusion that im broke and can't "afford it"). It really says something about you. Aside from that you clearly missed the point. It's just a steep price to be less DISLIKED. Im going to use the reactor. But I have Trinity prime, and ember building, and chroma will be done in 4 days. I now need to farm out 3 more reactors for those frames, they only drop from one place as far as I know. Sorties and RARELY at that.

10 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Thanks for that info, bra. Will write it down immediately. And what exactly has this to do with anything? ^^

You act like orokin reactors are cheap/easy to get, like I could get one in 2 miniutes by running an excavation. Or like everyone's a wallet warrior about to buy the plat to get thier reactors. I was making a joke that went over your head.

10 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)DeathVessle said:

You act like orokin reactors are cheap/easy to get, like I could get one in 2 miniutes by running an excavation. Or like everyone's a wallet warrior about to buy the plat to get thier reactors. I was making a joke that went over your head.

You made something, but not a joke. But something you say, because you are salty.
Play the game, don't bother with syndicates, And when you have a spare reactor lying around, then use it for the syndicate.

4 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

You made something, but not a joke. But something you say, because you are salty.
Play the game, don't bother with syndicates, And when you have a spare reactor lying around, then use it for the syndicate.

Not salty, just bad at making jokes i guess.

Anyways, this post was made just looking for opinions on the matter. "don't bother with syndacates, because_________" is an opinion on the matter. Are the rewards worth the reactor/god knows what else these greedy NPC's want, Suda wants a catalyst aswell. I need catalyst far more than reactors.

I just want to know what other people think. Personally, I think the reactor is steep, for arbiters to still dislike me. Idk just him still not liking me after a reactor, what a pain in my a**. As I said in the original post, I could see a reactor/catalyst being required for a second or third GOOD title.

1. If you just want the mods, trade for them.

2. If you want a specific Syndicate to like you that you previously worked against, you gotta pay the price. There's nothing wrong with that since nobody forced you to make them hate you in the first place. Be happy you can turn it around at all.

You can slowly climb outside of the enemy standing by going to the syndicate in question and click on initiation, regardless of your standing they will grant you the corresponding sigil, use all your extra standing runs with that sigil until you get some positive standing, they will not ask you for a reactor that way.

14 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

they will not ask you for a reactor that way.

Nonsense. Syndicate ranks have hard capped standing limits, the only way to raise those is to rank up.

Edited by Snib

5 minutes ago, Snib said:

Nonsense. Syndicate ranks have hard capped standing limits, the only way to raise those is to rank up.

I have done it, I was in a bad standing and didn't know what to do, someone else in a different thread pointed out how you can still get the sigil while in a bad standing when you decide to go on initiation, after that you slowly use their sigil to climb up from negative standing to zero, and then to positive standing, I have done it, I have all starting sigils despite being actively hunted by three syndicates right now.

You can usually climb a little faster by using allied sigils on your syndicate missions that way.

Edited by VanFanel1980mx

6 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

I have done it, I was in a bad standing and didn't know what to do, someone else in a different thread pointed out how you can still get the sigil while in a bad standing when you decide to go on initiation, after that you slowly use their sigil to climb up from negative standing to zero, and then to positive standing, I have done it, I have all starting sigils despite being actively hunted by three syndicates right now.

You didn't have a lot of negative standing then. Or, if you really ranked up from -44k without paying the price it would have been a bug/exploit.

Edited by Snib

5 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Guess I am lucky then, since I have the sigils I can literally avoid the reactor thingy.

Obviously I have all 6 sigils, doesn't change anything about rank up costs. Unless there's a new bug of course, but then we wouldn't have this thread.

Just now, Snib said:

Obviously I have all 6 sigils, doesn't change anything about rank up costs. Unless there's a new bug of course, but then we wouldn't have this thread.

When I tried to go back to neutral I basically got the "do you want to get your former title back?" or something like that and instantly went to neutral, maybe it wasn't supposed to be that way on negative standing.

7 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

When I tried to go back to neutral I basically got the "do you want to get your former title back?" or something like that and instantly went to neutral, maybe it wasn't supposed to be that way on negative standing.

Well, for the rest of us it looks like this:

S1Lso8q.jpg

Maybe it is a bug related to you apparently only picking up their sigil after going negative, whereas I most likely picked up all 6 starting sigils right away back in the day.

Edited by Snib