Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Colors

(XBOX)scrylite

Would it be possible to consider the concept of a dojo without the interior color selection of the Easter Bunny's wardrobe? Why in the hell do we get shafted with 25 pastel colors ( 7 of which are red/burnt orange and another 8 are sky/teal blues)? I mean seriously what is the reason? You have 16 color palettes of 90 colors in the market... thats over 1400 colors and you left us 25? Whoever is responsible for that decision should be terminated, and just to add insult to injury you were even brazen enough to name one of those 90 color palettes "DOJO". Christ!!  DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.. WTF   

Seriously? How was anything I said insulting? It's not insulting to point out a mistake, furthermore the derived feeling from anything heard or written comes from within. Words don't make you feel things, and facts don't care about your feelings.

Edited by (XB1)scrylite

It is not what you say it is to you say it. How you phrased your entire complaint is rude. Grow up.

Let me help you rephrase your complaint.

"DE I understand the enormouse task  in developing this game has on your staff. I am also aware that the Dojos are up for an update. Would it be possible to increase the colour pallet selection while you are at it please?

We have a fantastic selection for our frames and landing craft pallets to choose from. Wouldn't it be possible to include them in our dojos?"

See the difference?

Words don't make you feel things? What are You? A robot? And I agree facts so not care about your feelings. If manors do not matter in your life that is on you to deal with the consequences.

Seriously since the influx of people into warframe has been great, there has also been an increase in child like behaviour.

Edited by CuChulainnWD

18 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

It is not what you say it is to you say it. How you phrased your entire complaint is rude. Grow up.

Let me help you rephrase your complaint.

"DE I understand the enormouse task  in developing this game has on your staff. I am also aware that the Dojos are up for an update. Would it be possible to increase the colour pallet selection while you are at it please?

We have a fantastic selection frame our frame and landing craft pallets to choose from. Wouldn't it be possible to include them in our dojos?"

See the difference?

I don't think your being very polite. In fact you're the one behaving rudely. At the very worst I was foul mouthed but nothing I wrote was directed at anyone, it was directed at the mistake. You however come in here playing snowflake safe space spouting off on me for being rude and how I should grow up. Perhaps you should mind your posts and let devs handle there's. God forbid a mistake be resolved if it means someone might misconstrue the advice as insult to the one who made it.  Your version of what I said has no charisma, the devs don't ever listen to the gamers if they did, cloud hosting wouldn't exist and we'd all be playing on dedicated servers where the doors open and I get to keep the hour's worth of loot I earned. 

Edited by (XB1)scrylite

Wow my telepathetic powers  are strong. I knew your feelings would be hurt. See words matter. I was polite to the point and offering constructive critisism.

Seeing as you do not known the difference perhaps a mod would be kind enough to lock this thread? The point has been made.

41 minutes ago, (Xbox One)scrylite said:

Seriously? How was anything I said insulting? It's not insulting to point out a mistake, furthermore the derived feeling from anything heard or written comes from within. Words don't make you feel things, and facts don't care about your feelings.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)scrylite said:

Whoever is responsible for that decision should be terminated

Seems pretty ill-intended to me...