Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ostron & Quills Standings Sink Hole

Samuel_sfx

Good day Tenno!

As I'm reaching the edge in term of syndicate standing in Quill and Ostron syndicate, I realized that after you gain all what those syndicate can offer to us, the standing won't have many use anymore. Thus those standing just stay there and stacking. I mean I know that you can always sink it in arcanes and perhaps build the extra one for sell but honestly speaking spending hours grinding eidolon gems, cetus wisps, eidolon shard and whatever it is for few additional bucks doesn't seem so appealing (at least for me), there are so many other better way to spend some time with. And you may agree or disagree, there is not much interesting feature from Exodia Arcanes (except some select few like plague arcanes or exodia might that may benefit the game by far)

So I came to think this standings, there should be a interesting way to sink it somewhere. I mean, some people enjoy playing bounties (altho I don't particularly like the game, but I play it for the rewards) and eventho we don't need the standing anymore, it is still a waste not to get any from completing a bounty. Same goes with Teralyst hunt, I have like 60 flawless core and hundreds other core, I have no idea how Im gonna spend that. I have myself 2 set of quills arcane and no, I will never enjoy the idea grinding nyth and sentirum just for few bucks.

And as conclusion I have this kind of idea:

1. To have some relic pack in both Ostron and Quills syndicate so people can keep playing and still get the benefit of ranking up daily cap for those syndicate.
  2. Having the excess of cores/shard in some way converted into focus (eventho only by small amount of conversion ratio should be nice)
  3. Having Zaw parts tradeable so then people can choose to sink their standing and resources crafting zaw parts and sell it to other players.
  4. Having more selection rewards from other NPC such as Nakak or Master Teasonai that will help the player in some way. Of course Im aware the existence of those red and blue flares, but it should be nice to have some other stuff (much preferred forma or catalyst, hehe), Perhaps Teasonai can sell Kubrow Eggs and Kavat Genetics for some slightly expensive standing worth? I mean take a look at Simaris offers, those things is some pretty nice example of standing sink hole (altho not decent) but hey...I dont mind spending my standing for Energy Conversion or Health Conversion. There is no extra hussle in selling it too.
  5. And that last part leads me to this, introduced some special mods (either for zaw, or Operator or Amp support) on each syndicate.

Thanks for reading and if you have some idea shoot it in the comment!

Edited by Samuel_sfx

I'm in similar position 132K standing all the arcane BP I want just need Sentrium and Nyth to complete a couple, and hundreds of spare cores.

Something else to trade them in for or more options for Quills standing would be nice.  Cores for Rare Gems would be very attractive.