Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A vote kick button

DocBrainz

Imagine how it would be abused. Limbo would never complete a mission. Nukers would be kicked because "I don't get to have kills" off meta frames would be kicked because they aren't meta. 

This is why there is an invite only option and recruit chat. You want people for a specific thing ask there. Otherwise you have to hope you get nice people.

I think this idea would just be bad. One of the special things about WF is the fairness and positivity of it's community experience. Vote kick button would create a lot more hostility and ruin the the good vibe here.

I have found that leechers and other group problems are one of the prices we pay for Public missions with Randos. That's why we join clans, make friends and host invite only or friend only matches.

Please never put a kick button in this game. Thanks

The vote kick option could be easily abused so it won't happen in that form what some players want. I personally happy with no implemented at all because then you cannot be safe from a random troll who likes kick peoples. In games like mount and blade series it works it can kick the trolls but not enough good against the cheaters and there is no perma ban option. In a game like warframe it would be completely disastrous.

8 hours ago, Kuestenjung said:

Soory, but event then there shouldn´t be a vote kick, it´s enough if there would be an autokick then.

Bad idea. What if you're with friends and one had to quickly go afk because of an important matter. I'd want to wait for them, and then suddenly being booted from game wouldn't be fun. Least with that vote system they'd make sure their friend stays in. 

Sorry I vote "NO"......too many scrubs would abuse it for sure......Just do like me, leave the game if u notice a moocher or leech.......problem solved...

Plus having a kick button, could/would lead to a "whole lot of kids" using it and thus, really disrupting the game and becoming too hard to get in a public match...

So I vote "NO".....

A vote kick is something that sounds really good on paper or in the moment but unfortunately it is the kind of thing that would get abused to no end.

Which is why even tho it is a frequent/recurring request, it will probably never happen.