Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Zaws just see a 91,42 percent damage output ghost nerf or is this simply bugged?

Jukantos

So i feel this needs to be mentioned because things worked differently before 22.8.3

As of right now, my Zaw i spent ~25 hours grinding for went from an 1,5x Channeling Damage multiplier to a 1,1x Channeling Damage multiplier in Patch 22.8.3. ADDITIONALLY Exodia Triumph (which i grinded a STUPID amount for) saw a gigantic nerf in that it now no longer grants +200% of the base channeling damage, but instead a multiplicative one.

Meaning where i used to receive a buff from 1,5x to 4,5x (by the addition of 200% of 1,5x) i now instead see a buff from 1,1x to 1,3x, aka a buff so tiny it still lands below the previous BASE value, not even worth mentioning. From a 350% damage increase im down to a 30% damage increase while channeling, a tiny nerf by a lousy 91,42% compared to what i actually grinded for.

Was this intended? You have no idea how pissed i am to see my hyper-weapon i grinded two dozen hours for suddenly fall flat on its face in the hybrid channeling build i grinded for for so long (man was i proud of my ingenuity for coming up with a status-channeling-bloodrush three way hybrid build and now it's in shattered pieces)

Please fix this. At the VERY least give me back my 1,5x base channeling multiplier, which is the same on literally every other weapon in the bloody game. Why was it nerfed for Zaws without notice in the patchnotes? This makes no sense at all. I wasted all the eidolon gems i grinded hours and hours of the plaguestar event for on this Exodia set. And ran around for one hundred wisps. The pain invested in that secluded economy, all for naught at this point in time.

Edited by Jukantos
Apparently you cant use a percentage sign in thread titles so i typed out the word percent instead ^.^

I don't see any Zaw with a 1.1 channeling multiplier, all 8 strikes have 1.5 still. Screenshot?

And Exodia Triumph has been STACKING_MULTIPLY for a long time, if not forever (I don't keep all the past data), that was not changed this patch.

Maybe you need to verify your files, something may have gone wrong?

Edited by Snib