Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

🎮 XBOX 1 🎮 The Knights Hospitaller - A Rank 10 Mountain Clan - Recruiting new members

(XBOX)Medic4753

The Knights Hospitallers are recruiting new members. No mastery rank requirements. New players welcome. 99.9% research done. We are a group that is based on helping new players, and veteran players. You are not just a number in a big clan, you have a purpose, a voice, and most of all a place in the knights! If interested please Hit me up, and we will get you rolling with an awesome clan full of great people!  GT: VGC Medic

Edited by (XB1)VGC Medic

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, (Xbox One)KarmicWhip said:

Hi Medic, I'm a fairly new player (MR6) with about 100 hours in the game. I'd be interested in joining the clan if you still have room. Xbox One GamerTag: KarmicWhip. Destiny 2 refugee that is loving what I see in Warframe so far. Thanks.

I've sent you a message on Xbox, looking forward to inviting you 👍

My previous clan booted me due to inactivity. This is the second time I've been booted from the clan cause I have other things going on, and forget to log in after two weeks away. After a while in their clan, it felt pretty cliquish. I could use a break from Destiny 2 now and then -- if the clan is still looking for players. GT:Shad0wLord

Edited by (XB1)Shad0wLord

29 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Shad0wLord said:

My previous clan booted me due to inactivity. This is the second time I've been booted from the clan cause I have other things going on, and forget to log in after two weeks away. After a while in their clan, it felt pretty cliquish. I could use a break from Destiny 2 now and then -- if the clan is still looking for players. GT:Shad0wLord

No worries we understand that people have other things going on in life and we don't punish our members for it. Once you hit 10 days inactive you will be messaged. Usually if members message one of the Emperors saying they are going to be away for a bit you won't be booted. 

Look forward to having you amongst our ranks