Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

🎮 XBOX 1 🎮 The Knights Hospitaller - A Rank 10 Mountain Clan - Recruiting new members

(XBOX)Medic4753

14 hours ago, (Xbox One)CCWM619 said:

I had second thoughts about joining because:

1) I have a loud (and mostly inconsiderate) household - chats will be annoying for anyone in the party chat with me.

2) My work hours vary, so scheduling online sessions can be a challenge.

3) I don’t think I’ll have the necessary time to skill up (I’m not that good) and then mentor noob players...I was just looking for some casual co-op and help on farming my stuff...I understand that’s not in the spirit of the clan.

Thanks for for your time.

The Hospitaller Knights don't care about any of that stuff. We have casual gamers, hardcore gamers, loud gamers, quite gamers. Relaxed gamers and raging gamers. We REALLY mean it when we say we accept all. We are building a community that are family. You won't be kicked for 3 days of inactivity or not ranking up. If you want to have fun and keep playing Warframe and have a group of people do play with then we are your new home! We have plenty of devoted players and plenty of layed back ones to. If you are still interested please let me know. We don't want to loose a member or a warframe player over as something as silly as not being online enough. ☺️

14 hours ago, (Xbox One)CCWM619 said:

1) I have a loud (and mostly inconsiderate) household - chats will be annoying for anyone in the party chat with me.

3) I don’t think I’ll have the necessary time to skill up (I’m not that good) and then mentor noob players...I was just looking for some casual co-op and help on farming my stuff...I understand that’s not in the spirit of the clan.

FYI the clan will help with anything you need, there are always players online even for rotating schedules. The chats are not mandatory, they are for us to have direct real time communication with each other. We all have families, and sometimes the chats get pretty wild. You may think you are no good, but in fact you can be as good as you want with the proper help, and regardless if you use a mic or not, you can still listen to call outs or directions for running any mission. We do not think less of you, for not talking, but as long as you can hear, makes a world or difference. So fear not, we are very active, we have a lot of people online willing to help in anyway shape or form, we are willing to have you in our games and chats as possible.

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)VGC Medic said:

FYI the clan will help with anything you need, there are always players online even for rotating schedules. The chats are not mandatory, they are for us to have direct real time communication with each other. We all have families, and sometimes the chats get pretty wild. You may think you are no good, but in fact you can be as good as you want with the proper help, and regardless if you use a mic or not, you can still listen to call outs or directions for running any mission. We do not think less of you, for not talking, but as long as you can hear, makes a world or difference. So fear not, we are very active, we have a lot of people online willing to help in anyway shape or form, we are willing to have you in our games and chats as possible.

*Four 😎

On 2/13/2018 at 4:02 PM, (Xbox One)CCWM619 said:

Nope I have no idea what you're talking about. I drive tractor trailer locally and when not driving in a warehouse pulling freight for the next days routes. If routes get split there are always the possibility of have a route. Like this week, boss is out 2/19-2/20 and one driver will be at a trade show Tuesday and another on Thursday. Tuesday will suck cause there is a special route that needs to be run and another driver has a doctor's appointment in the am. As for the noisy household, who doesn't have one. The clan knows my situation and they are not gonna press you into doing anything you're not comfortable doing. If anything, give it a shot. Run a couple of missions with some of us a couple of nights before committing.

Okay guys, sorry I slacked off a bit from the forum over the weekend. I am back in full. For those who have requested to join the alliance, if you haven’t gotten in because no one answered you here, I am sorry, but I sent a few last night Eminem4240, oMeepy, and GoatBoy2021 all were in a clan! Unable to send you invites. Here’s the low down: 

1) please leave your clan you are in. If you are unsure of how to leave it, message us on XBOX and we will assist you. 

2) if you have not heard from us in a couple of hours please send us a message on XBOX. We just may not be in here everyday, or we have missed you for some reason.

3) If our clan invites you, we will tell you who will be sending you an invite unless it is myself or Ebola.

4) upon getting in the clan please send myself, Ebola, or Thommo a message.

We just want to try and simplify the whole process for you and for us. We want you to feel welcome, and comfortable. Thus making your. transition into the clan that much more enjoyable.  We look forward to playing Warframe with all of you, and looking forward to recommendations from you on how to improve the clan. 

20 hours ago, (Xbox One)VGC Medic said:

Okay guys, sorry I slacked off a bit from the forum over the weekend. I am back in full. For those who have requested to join the alliance, if you haven’t gotten in because no one answered you here, I am sorry, but I sent a few last night Eminem4240, oMeepy, and GoatBoy2021 all were in a clan! Unable to send you invites. Here’s the low down: 

1) please leave your clan you are in. If you are unsure of how to leave it, message us on XBOX and we will assist you. 

2) if you have not heard from us in a couple of hours please send us a message on XBOX. We just may not be in here everyday, or we have missed you for some reason.

3) If our clan invites you, we will tell you who will be sending you an invite unless it is myself or Ebola.

4) upon getting in the clan please send myself, Ebola, or Thommo a message.

We just want to try and simplify the whole process for you and for us. We want you to feel welcome, and comfortable. Thus making your. transition into the clan that much more enjoyable.  We look forward to playing Warframe with all of you, and looking forward to recommendations from you on how to improve the clan. 

Well said medic as we grow and more members join we have to incorporate these rules due to the massive influx of new members. We are trying to keep it as painless as possible but we don't want to loose anyone in the Hussle and bustle if you have any concerns please leave a reply or message one of us! 

-mess with the best die like the rest- 

--only in death does duty end-- 

FOR THE TENNO!!! :community: