Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

🎮 XBOX 1 🎮 The Knights Hospitaller - A Rank 10 Mountain Clan - Recruiting new members

(XBOX)Medic4753

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Sun Tzu Liao said:

Hey all, I've been hoping to find a group on the Xbox One that weren't limiting recruiting to people who don't need a group! I'd love an invite if I could have one.

Playing in Europe, (Ire) if that's important.

I will get a clan member to get you an invite 

I joined.....

I still consider myself a new player having only been around 14 days. Ran a couple of missions with some of the guys and got a lot better than any manual could show you. I still think the most important lesson someone from the clan taught me was you can 'bullet jump' straight up (not knowing this and being told opens up a world of fun - thanks faithful). Last night some of the higher level guys took us through capturing that massive grey thing on the plains, dude was OHKO'ing me but was cool as hell (thanks Medic and Ebola). There's always someone to help out if it's just knowledge or running missions / grind.

We have Incorporated a mentoring system to stop clicks from forming amongst the higher ranking clan members. These members (our Hospitaller Knight) are being assigned three lower rank members for seven days. With in these seven days these players are your battle brothers anything you need will need in game they will take care of. We practice what we preach and show our members everyday that this to be true. Don't let doubt keep you away from something good. 

I'm interested in joining, When I was new a few months ago I joined the first clan I was invited to. It's a big clan just not very active. This clan I joined wants you to pay real money to gain rank in the clan, kind of felt sick of this. Well. I'm very active currently MR 19, still have so much to do in this game, I haven't even killed an Eidelon yet, and just finished my first Sortie hehe. I find myself doing alerts and invasions all the time lvling guns and frames.Just a week ago finished Mot.. Thank You.

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)EbolaChan4Life said:

Sorry to hear that you would change your mind you mind my asking what changed your mind?

I had second thoughts about joining because:

1) I have a loud (and mostly inconsiderate) household - chats will be annoying for anyone in the party chat with me.

2) My work hours vary, so scheduling online sessions can be a challenge.

3) I don’t think I’ll have the necessary time to skill up (I’m not that good) and then mentor noob players...I was just looking for some casual co-op and help on farming my stuff...I understand that’s not in the spirit of the clan.

Thanks for for your time.