Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

🎮 XBOX 1 🎮 The Knights Hospitaller - A Rank 10 Mountain Clan - Recruiting new members

(XBOX)Medic4753

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)GR3EN F1SH said:

How can i apply?

Faithful has been waiting on your reply he said he sent and invite. The link to the discord is in the MOTD for clan, when you join you will be put into the new members tab please comment Knights Hospitaller and our discord manager will put you in the appropriate tab welcome aboard brother! 

18 minutes ago, (Xbox One)eodtk12 said:

I’m very new to the game. Just started this past week and I’m quite lost. I am interested in joining an active clan to help show me the ropes in hopes of being able to help other new players eventually. If you’ll have me my GT is: eodtk12

You sir are the reason why we created the Knights Hospitaller VGC Medic will personally message you, The Emperor who is one of the best trainers we have keep an eye out on your messages.

Welcome aboard!!

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EbolaChan4Life said:

You sir are the reason why we created the Knights Hospitaller VGC Medic will personally message you, The Emperor who is one of the best trainers we have keep an eye out on your messages.

Welcome aboard!!

Awesome! Thank you very much!

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)ViperVandal said:

Recently got back into Warframe, been looking for a clan to join. Wanting to go through the quests and experience the story DE has developed. Would be glad to be part of a clan that sounds like one that embodies what a clan should be.

Currently MR4, IGN: ViperVandal

Wee Thommo should be in contact shortly if he hasn't already! It's good to have you amongst our ranks brother!

23 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Mythical Warden said:

Any MR requirements? I'm a MR 13 and I'd like to join. It'll be until today or thursday, somewhere in between those days when I'll be able to join.

No mastery rank requirement. We formed this clan and the alliance to help the new players of Warframe. Most of our members have came in as Mastery Rank 0 and now are at 8 plus. 

The only requirement is that you are willing and able to train and help both clan members and alliance. A few of the clans are new and we recruit for them as well. 

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link

44 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EbolaChan4Life said:

No mastery rank requirement. We formed this clan and the alliance to help the new players of Warframe. Most of our members have came in as Mastery Rank 0 and now are at 8 plus. 

The only requirement is that you are willing and able to train and help both clan members and alliance. A few of the clans are new and we recruit for them as well. 

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link

I'm willing to help contribute. I've seen and played enough of Warframe to know what I'm doing.