Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

🎮 XBOX 1 🎮 The Knights Hospitaller - A Rank 10 Mountain Clan - Recruiting new members

(XBOX)Medic4753

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Chaos7893 said:

I would like to be one of your 200 new members. I'm only 45 hours in but I am about to hit MR 7 and playing solo is getting a bit rough.

Not sure if medic has sent an invite or not yet. Haven't been on in two days. Been pulling 13+ hrs days at work this  week. If you haven't received an invite by this morning please let us know! 

Just got to say ive only been a member for a few days but already been made to feel very welcome and part of the clan. Was invited straight into a big party chat within hours of me joining and introduced to the clan and all the guys in the chat and made to feel right at home and even got to run some stuff with some of the leaders. Another example was some of the leaders and guys giving up most of their time on Thursday to help me run low level stuff all night which was very much appricated and something I've not found anywhere else. Been  a member of quite a few clans over the years and so far this one really does what it says on the tin. My hats off to all you good sirs who are making all this happen for the benifit of all of us 

Hey everyone I just wanted to say how awesome all of my clans mates in the Knights Hospitaller have been. I was totall new to the game (a Destiny 2 refugee) and they really made me feel welcome. People are always in chat and you hop in a party and just talk while getting things done. They have helped me get a good grasp on the game and really have fun. Every member has a voice. From the newest recruits down to the Emperors. If you’re looking for a clan that is both new player as well as veteran friendly then this is the place for you!