Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Damn Plastid Topic

DAWGUNITALPHA

Seriously DE, do something please. I did a run of cyath, we got one plastid drop and one neurode drop.

My end total was 20 plastids, 1 neurode and 2600 @(*()$ nanospores. This is absolutely insane. I will never need the 300k nanospores I have, but damn near everything in this bloody game needs plastids. At least let us craft plastids out of nanospores! 10k nanspores for 1 plastid, there we go!

Ever tried different missions?

Geez, it's so easy.

Protip: Uranus, Desdemonia, bring Thief's Wit.

Ever tried different missions?

Geez, it's so easy.

Protip: Uranus, Desdemonia, bring Thief's Wit.

This runs the same problem of running anything else: Plastids still have a stupidly low drop rate. As opposed to every other resource I've managed to accrue without having to farm them. Plastids are literally the only resource I'm having trouble with, and the only one I've had this much trouble with.

This runs the same problem of running anything else: Plastids still have a stupidly low drop rate. As opposed to every other resource I've managed to accrue without having to farm them. Plastids are literally the only resource I'm having trouble with, and the only one I've had this much trouble with.

Funny, I thought Neurodes were harder than Plastids to get and you need 4 for this, 8 for that, 2 for all... how many? 29? helmets and they almost never drop.

In fact, there was an alert earlier today that gave you 360 Plastids. Did you do it?

You can also use 30p to buy 1,500.

That's enough for a clan weapon almost.

I'd like to see the drop rate buffed somewhat, sure, but I still think Neurodes are far worse than plastids. At least with Plastids I'll get 20 here, 40 there and I know I will eventually get there.

Neurodes..after doing 10+ missions and seeing 0, I can't help but to think I'm spinning wheels and not getting anywhere.

Edited by Xylia

Funny, I thought Neurodes were harder than Plastids to get and you need 4 for this, 8 for that, 2 for all... how many? 29? helmets and they almost never drop.

In fact, there was an alert earlier today that gave you 360 Plastids. Did you do it?

You can also use 30p to buy 1,500.

That's enough for a clan weapon almost.

I'd like to see the drop rate buffed somewhat, sure, but I still think Neurodes are far worse than plastids. At least with Plastids I'll get 20 here, 40 there and I know I will eventually get there.

Neurodes..after doing 10+ missions and seeing 0, I can't help but to think I'm spinning wheels and not getting anywhere.

Every plastid alert has happened while I sleep or am otherwise occupied, because RNG. And I refuse to use plat to buy any resource because it's a terrible ripoff (also it's in increments of 10 for 300 according to the market place). But I dunno I've been pretty lucky on the neurode front without ever having to seriously farm them. I think I might have enough to make anything I haven't already that uses them. But neurodes tend to suffer from the same problem plastids do, they often drop from the same places nanospores do. So instead of getting anything else, you're just getting thousands upon thousands of @(*()$ nanospores.

Every plastid alert has happened while I sleep or am otherwise occupied, because RNG. And I refuse to use plat to buy any resource because it's a terrible ripoff (also it's in increments of 10 for 300 according to the market place). But I dunno I've been pretty lucky on the neurode front without ever having to seriously farm them. I think I might have enough to make anything I haven't already that uses them. But neurodes tend to suffer from the same problem plastids do, they often drop from the same places nanospores do. So instead of getting anything else, you're just getting thousands upon thousands of @(*()$ nanospores.

Earth drops Ferrite, Rubedo, and Neurodes.

No Nano Spores.

I go there a lot when I want to build a warframe, the Rubedo is half decent.

And Alerts? Yeah, I have the same problem.......with Energy Siphon, which I still don't have. I swear it keeps coming up at 5AM, 7AM, etc.

Earth drops Ferrite, Rubedo, and Neurodes.

No Nano Spores.

I go there a lot when I want to build a warframe, the Rubedo is half decent.

And Alerts? Yeah, I have the same problem.......with Energy Siphon, which I still don't have. I swear it keeps coming up at 5AM, 7AM, etc.

I really wish there was something for people who have bad luck with alerts :(

Hi, I did another run just for you. Just to prove you wrong.

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/1118302506417574287/1496F7242F995A1D1C561C8A31CF78A67FDED78A/

Now stop complaining.

LOL hostile sob.. how about this.. take a vid of u doing the same mission 10 times.. and i bet ur &#! u dont get 100 100 100 100 100.. so @(*()$ what you get it once to take a pic.. how in the hell does this theory of urs prove me wrong.. no logic no reason, give better proof how my test runs are incorrect. plz do

LOL hostile sob.. how about this.. take a vid of u doing the same mission 10 times.. and i bet ur &#! u dont get 100 100 100 100 100.. so @(*()$ what you get it once to take a pic.. how in the hell does this theory of urs prove me wrong.. no logic no reason, give better proof how my test runs are incorrect. plz do

Because you adamantly said that it's impossible to get 100+ Plastids in a run. I proved that wrong. I don't care what your test run results were, I said that Tethys is great for Plastids at the moment and it really is. Maybe try your test runs there. 

Here's another run I did just now:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1118302506445999296/73370E8F133FB133EF506553EFE29B4695FE7573/

PS: Also it wasn't something I did once, I did it twice in this thread and now is the third time. I still need more Plastids, I'd be happy to post results.

Edited by Pekku

that 100+ is a rare lucky run, yes, iv got 189 from 10 wave miranda.. ONCE a week ago. Most Miranda runs for ex up to 10 result in ~60-80.

Iv done countless of other missions and on average i cant break the 60-80 limit.

Add the missions that give 0-20 and the average hourly total drops quite low.

In fact - didn 5 miranda runs right now to wave 10 and got a total of 175.

And thats IF you have  6-7h each day to farm and play.

And tha tscreenshot - if you look at the amount of exp - for a boss run 70-80k -  so assumign u had also the affinity booster pack for a total of 4x - its still ~20k exp - nowhere near a fast run, thats quite alot of killed mobs - where mosty of the resources most likely came from.

Itsn ot only dojo weapons, dojo research, many melee and firearms, even warframes need lots of plastids.

Its called artifically created resource scarcity - This way they can kep everyone grindign and farming for 100-s of extra hours and force people to buy plastids or weapons/warframes.  The ywill ignore any feedback on that matter for a month or so and then magically "fix" it and create another artificial grind/time consuming "problem".