Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora update

Jim22

6 hours ago, Jim22 said:

how do you know that?

same i've had plat saved up since mirage prime and im trying my hardest not to spend it lol.

4 hours ago, LSG501 said:

um... you might want to check the wiki (and the devstream) on that because all the abilities we know about (ie 1,2 and 3) have some sort of link to the IPS being used....

Sure all her abilities have a link to it, but none of them rely on the IPS change mechanic. All the mechanic did was give her powers 3 different stat lines. it would be real easy to just give all her powers 1 stat line that doesn't change and make her 1 something different than the IPS change power

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)AntiCaesar said:

Are those the official names?

At the time of writing anyway.

As for IPS on Khora, it was pretty much assumed to affect her whole kit's ability damage and status effects. Decoupling it from Phase Lash would impact the whole kit, which at this point I would speculate specific damage type(s) or balanced IPS damage to come with Khora 1.5's abilities. Hek, they might even throw in Elemental damage types for their procs.

There are many ways to go about their mini-rework, but I hope that the cycling stays with different effects that align with what they originally intended with IPS on Khora (CC, damage reduction, and damage-over-time). Khora looked beefy in stats (high Armor, Health & Energy) during Devstream 103, so I don't doubt she's well-suited for melee/close-range combat.

I hope Venari comes with good stats and even unique precepts to help her survive; yeah I know you can recast her back if she dies, but it won't be fun doing that super often in high level missions.

• 3 months later...