Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Missing His Head

-RS-Covenant

This happens last 10 seconds before cloak duration expiration with Loki Essence Helmet.  I bought this one(Essence) on market about a month ago.  I bought a new helmet (Swindle), seems to have solved the problem ($plat$:highfive:.)  Luckily I scored big on a MOD I flipped for some extra coin, so no $ outta pocket.  The bug was with the same Essence helmet awarded on Alerts a few days ago.  It was doing this on every map/planet past few days, I just re-installed Warframe via Steam a few days ago to insure updates.  Could be a load error.  Refer to screenshots.

ekWTSFA.jpg

9tdlp7E.jpg

4G8JRBs.jpg

OlDKoW0.jpg

Zy6neFc.jpg

4 hours ago, Mad_Daxx said:

This bug has been in the game for years with Shade, and even the Havas (stealth) Kubrow's abilities cause this. I doubt they'll fix this anytime soon.

The only problem with that, I'm not a fan of Shade and don't use it.  And when my Kubrow uses stealth im a blue color, it only does this when operator sets cloak.

Just an update:  Still have the same problem, even when after I bought new Skins + Helmets lol.  Its gotta be some type of load error, especially since other frames are doing the same thing.  It should be an easy fix, basic programming im just curious as to why they haven't yet.

JkHN9iu.jpg

HmYizWf.jpg

a3JnakE.jpg

I've been having this issue a lot the last few weeks -- almost every mission.  I thought it was a problem with Mirage Prime, but it also happened with my Vauban Prime today.  I have been using prisma shade with the ghost mod so I'll switch back to helios and see if that fixes it.