Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do we expect an update today ?

Aeon94

6 minutes ago, arharr3 said:

Really hoping for the horus skin to be part of the first batch. Really need some love for my inaros.

Its not and I whose hoping for excal and harrow but we are not that lucky...you can see on steam workshop what is accepted for now that is coming first...

20 hours ago, Xantheis said:

Khora wasnt released because her entire mechanic is based on the IPS changes (damage 2.5) that they posted about.  when they decided not to release damage 2.5, Khora was delayed.  they have since said that they are reworking her entire kit and will address the damage update separately.  

It had very little to do with their ability to hotfix. 

Additionally, you dont have visibility into their schedule, workload, or anything they are working on.  calling for staff at DE to be fired because they didnt release Khora in a timeframe you prefer is frankly inappropriate and ignorant.  I understand your frustration that there is no new shiny for you to play with but perhaps you should take a step back, put out the torch, and put down the pitchfork.

That's not true. Her whole kit was baded around IPS DAMAGE, not IPS status procs. No one knows what her status chance was for each of her moves either.

1 hour ago, Lanying said:

That's not true. Her whole kit was baded around IPS DAMAGE, not IPS status procs. No one knows what her status chance was for each of her moves either.

one, you are incorrect.  they discussed in the dev stream that her whip was designed to leverage the procs from the status and two, i never said it was based on status.  please reread the first sentence of the post you quoted.  

I will paste it here for your convenience:  

Khora wasnt released because her entire mechanic is based on the IPS changes (damage 2.5) that they posted about.

The did say that her kit is based in part on the IPS changes which is why she was being released at the same time.  You are right we were not told in the stream what the status chance was for each ability but, they did say that procs were a part of her kit.  it is likely she was balanced around those changes and, without them, she was either severely overpowered or underpowered whiuch is why she is being reworked now.  if she was only reliant on the damage and not the procs, they wouldnt have held her back and they wouldnt be reworking her kit now. . 

4 minutes ago, Xantheis said:

they discussed in the dev stream that her whip was designed to leverage the procs from the status and two, i never said it was based on status.

IPS damage and IPS status procs are two different things. You seemed to get that in your first sentence. Then seemed to not understand that in your second sentence.... Posted what you said for your convenience. 

They decided to change the IPS status PROCS. Not the IPS damage itself.

Her kit is primarily based around IPS damage with added benefits from the IPS status procs, which were to be fine tuned in damage 2.5. I rewatched every stream an not once did they state her kit relying on IPS status procs. Only IPS damage. Hence I mentioned we don't know the status chance of each of her moves.

Like I said. I rewatched every stream they mentioned her in, and it's only IPS damage that they reffer to in her kit. Obviously during devstream 103, they talked about the IPS status procs, whilst playing with Khora, Rubber achieved some procs but not once did they say her kit revolves around IPS status chance/procs. Hence they say she will only get "a bit" of a rework before released, in Devstream 104. I doubt we will see a major change in her abilities but they will fine tune her knowing she now will be played in damage 2.0 without the IPS status procs from 2.5.

My guess is that they might give her additional benefits when she achieves an IPS status proc. Perhaps a unique response to each damage type proc. Empowering her so that regardless of damage 2.0/2.5/3.0, she can stand on her own a bit more.

Everything they said is on their YouTube.

i never said it relied on status procs or revolved around status procs.  i said leverage.  these are different words with different meanings - one means it is required for it to function the other means it takes advantage of.  not sure where this attack is coming from when we are essentially saying the same thing.  If there wasn't a balancing issue with her kit in relation to damage 2.5, they would have released her.  that was the point of my original comment.

Additionally, my original post is in a thread discussing a complaint on why she wasnt released when they said she would be and how that poster wanted someone at DE fired for it.  It was not an indepth discussion on her abilities, the rationale for her delay, or anything else.  I called out that she was delayed because her abilities were impacted by the damage 2.5 changes.  

But sure, if it makes you feel better, you are right and I am wrong.  All hail. 

feel better?

17 minutes ago, Xantheis said:

i never said it relied on status procs or revolved around status procs.  i said leverage.  these are different words with different meanings - one means it is required for it to function the other means it takes advantage of.  not sure where this attack is coming from when we are essentially saying the same thing.  If there wasn't a balancing issue with her kit in relation to damage 2.5, they would have released her.  that was the point of my original comment.

Additionally, my original post is in a thread discussing a complaint on why she wasnt released when they said she would be and how that poster wanted someone at DE fired for it.  It was not an indepth discussion on her abilities, the rationale for her delay, or anything else.  I called out that she was delayed because her abilities were impacted by the damage 2.5 changes.  

But sure, if it makes you feel better, you are right and I am wrong.  All hail. 

feel better?

Wow calm down, there's no attack. Don't take it so personal. Maybe take break if someone trying to correct you makes you feel attacked. You just said something the dev didn't actually say. I just tried to set the record straight. I see a lot of people jumping to conclusions and then stating it as facts.

Regardless, nothing I said was wrong; I still think/guess, unless they go full redesign (which doesn't appear to be the case), we could get to see her soon.

39 minutes ago, Lanying said:

Wow calm down, there's no attack. Don't take it so personal. Maybe take break if someone trying to correct you makes you feel attacked. You just said something the dev didn't actually say. I just tried to set the record straight. I see a lot of people jumping to conclusions and then stating it as facts.

i didnt say anything inaccurate.  you didnt like my word choice and made an assumption based on it and tried to correct something that didnt need correcting.  i didnt say what you claimed i did and we ended up saying the same thing.  not even sure why this needed to be a thing.