Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Imminent Mission Failure

Tyanya

Hi there

Would you please consider removing the "Imminent Mission Failure" feature during solo missions especially where Orokin caches are involved, it serves no purpose for the solo player.

I just completed the crossfire/exterminate mission on Plato and then went about trying to acquire the chassis for Octavia via the music puzzle I'd found, after a few attempts I was greeted with "Imminent Mission Failure", I was gutted.

I'd suggest making the acquisition of the chassis a stand alone quest, free from the failure nonsense or remove the mission failure from all solo quests as long as the player is active, mouse clicks or keystrokes every now and then.

Thanks

No idea why you had that pop up. I think you would had to of done something to trigger it.

Because typically I can run that mission, exterminate everything for the mission, and go play around and do things for a long time if I ever desire to do so. Never had that without the mission first being sabotage, and you just said it was Plato.

Another thing, just find the first cache in mission, and go search out area for the music puzzle. Usually you'll find it along the way to your objective, but before extraction. You don't see it right away, and make it all the way to extraction, chances are, it never spawned in level and you should extract instead of wondering around for an hour looking.

Some non-endless missions have a hidden timer on them, roughly 45 minutes after completion of objective. If it's taking you so long to look all around the map the only suggestion I can give is to play more and familiarize yourself with the tileset, which will tremendously improve your navigation speed.

Thanks for your replies, I managed to find 2 of the 3 caches before stumbling across the music puzzle room, maybe more time had passed than I thought. Maybe it was because I had done a full clear and killed all the mobs so I could fully concentrate on the puzzle without being fired upon.

I still need the chassis so I'll make finding and completing the puzzle a priority, then go back and complete the mission after.

Cheers