Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celestia Syandana Not showing flames of achievement

VarianStark

I may have posted first in conclave and it may have been a mistake since it has to do with the syandana so I will report it here:

I'm on PC, spent over a week playing conclave and got the syandana of my dreams. However now I realize the syandana does not show flames on your profile, does not show on your orbiter display case, does not show flames to anyone in the relays, and does not show to anyone in the dojo. I have no idea if DE made a statement on this but it would be really appreciated if this can be fixed to show the flames at all times when you have done the achievements. 

It's really discouraging to play conclave at the moment since no one can even see my achievements on the syandana, not to mention conclave is difficult to find players sometimes for every mode.  If DE has made a statement on this then I sincerely appeal to have the flames show WHEN YOU ACTUALLY DO the achievements. Looking further into this, the syandana also does not show flames when waiting for a match to start in conclave. and in case anyone is wondering yes I have completed all my daily missions and weekly.

Although the orbiter display does not show flames, the Articula decoration does show the flames on my syandana.