Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Negative plat and some question

WaterPancake

Question

so i basically got scammed by "some" guy who sold me plat. My balance was a negate -485 right now and im trying to play again.

so theres this one "DLC" on steam that gives you 500 plat, so if i buy that would my ban will gone?

im really desperate for help since Support wont answer me.

11 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Igni said:

i dont use steam so cant say for sure. But that sounds like some sort of trick. do DE really give option to buy plat from steam? and i never heard of any DLC for warframe...

There are packs on Steam.

@KineticZ5 Platinum from packs should let you to get rid of negative plat but not sure. I'd say give it a try if paying money for those packs is not a problem for you.

Or you can buy platinum from Warframe Official Website. 

Edited by Aeon94

3 minutes ago, Igni said:

i dont use steam so cant say for sure. But that sounds like some sort of trick. do DE really give option to buy plat from steam? and i never heard of any DLC for warframe...

There are packs you can buy there, they usually feature exclusive skins.

They are quite expensive however, at least for older players.

1 minute ago, Airwolfen said:

There are packs you can buy there, they usually feature exclusive skins.

They are quite expensive however, at least for older players.

i personally would gamble my chances to get back playing as fast as possible, but question is if i buy the dlc do i have to Log in and then get the reward or if i buy it, it automatically add to my balance?

Just now, KineticZ5 said:

i personally would gamble my chances to get back playing as fast as possible, but question is if i buy the dlc do i have to Log in and then get the reward or if i buy it, it automatically add to my balance?

It should add directly to your balance. But sadly I can't guarantee that. you can also look into the purchase platinum method on the site here if you think the additives are not worth it for you. (bit more expensive though but 2x the platinum, and with this one I'm 100% sure it adds directly)

59 minutes ago, KineticZ5 said:

Hey, dont be that one guy who just commented not willing to help, i just played this game for a week and dont even know much about anything.

You agreed to the TOS and EULA when creating your account. You broke the rules. You're banned. Make another account and buy your platinum legitimately. 

28 minutes ago, AComfyPillow said:

You agreed to the TOS and EULA when creating your account. You broke the rules. You're banned. Make another account and buy your platinum legitimately. 

Its not a definite ban. It just asks you to make up the balance.

That is the punishment for those who break the rule.

1 hour ago, KineticZ5 said:

Hey, dont be that one guy who just commented not willing to help, i just played this game for a week and dont even know much about anything.

In basic terms. Buy platinum only through Steam or Through the game / game site. This rule is both to ensure DE gets their money and to protect you from scammers.

If you feel Plat is way to expensive then its worth it to wait for a 75% off or to farm in order to trade.