Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Super alerted enemies!

Lightstorm55

So I've been farming focus for some time and at the moment I'm using banshee but I've been having some trouble with super alerted enemies! What I mean by that is that with no alarms being triggered I will walk into a giant room and enemies will start instantly shooting at me from the other side of the room (like 50m away!) and this of course breaks my stealth multiplier and thus ruins my focus run. Now what I would like to know is how can enemies detect me before I can even see them? This is constantly happening and its really annoying I think it would be nice to have enemies detect you from less far away and also not have super powers!

Which mission was that ? I guess some missions ( such as crossfire ) start with already alerted enemies.

Or there must be a fire hazard in mission , it makes enemies alerted too.

If you sure that you are not alerting enemies ( or any other reasons above ) and its constantly happening , then provide a video about super alerted enemies in AI - Bugs Subforum.

Edited by Aeon94

Means that there was a alerted unit that reached the next room. That alerts the entire room at times and that room can trigger the next and so on.

Basically means you need to be more secure with who you kill.

Even though the banshee method is more active and reckless it still requires a plan on how to clear the room.

5 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

Means that there was a alerted unit that reached the next room. That alerts the entire room at times and that room can trigger the next and so on.

Basically means you need to be more secure with who you kill.

Even though the banshee method is more active and reckless it still requires a plan on how to clear the room.

Hmm.. Maybe this is the OP's issue. Like you said Banshee method is less secure and its easy to miss a target that can alert next room or whole map.

54 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

Hmm.. Maybe this is the OP's issue. Like you said Banshee method is less secure and its easy to miss a target that can alert next room or whole map.

Yeah, It's my preferred method as its fast and just a lot less boring overall. But when you go through a room without a clear plan then the blind from savage silence will stop. If they see a body its not that bad but If they see you then you need to act fast as the entire room will be onto you and if they reach the next door then that run is over.

So because of that you need to plan your route not staying too long in one spot if you will stay in sight lines to long. you really want to weave in and out to refresh that finish opener so they can't see you. (and channeling when needed)

1/10 of my runs fail on average with me. mostly cases with big rooms and low coverage and one near the door getting through.

All in all, its plain carelessness.