Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE sortie change, adding unneeded extra grind + reward table

PakkiTheDog

11 hours ago, BlackCoMerc said:

If the devs are relying on forum suggestions to determine development direction, the game is doomed. Its their job to understand what their customers want and how to give it...

How are they supposed to magically know? They have to figure it out. The forum isn't the only way they do this; they observe on reddit, they conduct polls occasionally, they listen to the community voices (such as youtubers), but it generally involves engaging with their players. Beyond that, their next best option is scrying with tea leaves.

On 1/19/2018 at 10:30 AM, BlackCoMerc said:

Have Bounties finally become so unpopular that their inserted into Sorties for the ten people left with the patience for THAT godawful system?

Might be more popular if we could actually play them. js

I've attempted to do the FIRST part of the sortie today for 20 minutes and have not even gotten a match that would load in, and allow me to complete the first part of the three legs, of sortie 1.

Like, I'm not saying this to devbash. I'm just stating outright; it's not playable.

Edited by DiosGX

I think bumping it up to 3 missions was fine, since leaving it at one made it possible to get a cache find bounty 5 feet from the gate that was a total joke. That's the one I got on the first plains sortie.

:^)

But having 3 random bounties with a random modifier that could possibly make them actually nearly impossible, i.e. dragyn assassination in melee only, was a horrible idea and should be completely reworked. An easy fix to this would be either making some bounties not show up in the sortie, or give the sortie it's own little bounty with different tasks that fit better with the sortie theme kinda like how they did with the ghoul purge bounties.

But that's probably never going to happen since DE is more focused on new content than fixing old content that no body likes such as defection or archwing controls. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 hours ago, DiosGX said:

Might be more popular if we could actually play them. js

I've attempted to do the FIRST part of the sortie today for 20 minutes and have not even gotten a match that would load in, and allow me to complete the first part of the three legs, of sortie 1.

Like, I'm not saying this to devbash. I'm just stating outright; it's not playable.

The bounties would be more popular if the rewards from them were more worthwhile honestly. They aren't unfun to play like some mission types, so putting more than one usually trash relic in the bounty pool instead of the common resources from the plains would make people flock to them.

On 20/01/2018 at 11:50 AM, BlackCoMerc said:

If the devs are relying on forum suggestions to determine development direction, the game is doomed. Its their job to understand what their customers want and how to give it...

You're right. If DE relies on the "feedback" that players like you put in these forums, this game is doomed.