Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed to connect to chat server

(XBOX)UndyingMeliodas

Question

24 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, (XB1)TheKingTaurus said:

Its been saying failed to connect to chat server since last friday. I've reset my xbox and Internet, didnt work. Then I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and that didnt work

Do you have access to your router? 

Have you tried the Analyze Network option under GAMEPLAY>OPTIONS to see if it returns an issue? You might also want to check your NAT type under your Xbox connection settings. 

1 hour ago, [DE]DrewDev said:

Do you have access to your router? 

Have you tried the Analyze Network option under GAMEPLAY>OPTIONS to see if it returns an issue? You might also want to check your NAT type under your Xbox connection settings. 

I have been having the exact same issue and have taken the same steps and no change . I love to trade and generally use up all my 16 trades per day . This is really frustrating now that's I've found that's it not only me facing this as I thought it may have been a suspension or something. Please help fix this asap . As the only thing that keeps me play warframe is trading. No trades I don't play and I've not play in the last couple of days. Just get on to check if I can trade . If I can't I play something else or get off. 

Well i have the same exact error of this post:

And started on friday too (when i change the router for a new one). Im not confident enough to do what says on the post but when I analize the network says: "All systems nominal. No UPnP or NAT-PMP detected."

So far i can play and trade with others but if i don't type something in a time its dropout and when i try to type again its connected again. (and so on).

I have exactly the same problem for roughly the same amount of. Time. Couple of days now. Failed to connect to chat server. And a loading icon in the top left of the chat box. I'm trying to get a group together for missions and trade but can't even see what anyone in game is saying.

23 hours ago, (Xbox One)BattyButter said:

I have exactly the same problem for roughly the same amount of. Time. Couple of days now. Failed to connect to chat server. And a loading icon in the top left of the chat box. I'm trying to get a group together for missions and trade but can't even see what anyone in game is saying.

This is the 5th day now .. done all sorts and no chat still .. even uninstalled the game and that didn't fix it.. Xbox up-to-date too .. Nat type open. Support isn't helping . This is a joke .. If this passes the 7 day mark. I'm not playing warframe ever again .. I'm done 

I found a fix for this, well it worked for me!! 

Go to Options>Gameplay>change your Network port[UDP] to any (different from previous one) then save and restart the game, then change back to the previous one, then again save and restart game. And that's it !

Hope you will see the chat working.  ^_^

Let me know if that worked for you.

• Like 2

On 2021-06-19 at 10:54 AM, SAIKO51 said:

Go to Options>Gameplay>change your Network port[UDP] to any (different from previous one) then save and restart the game, then change back to the previous one, then again save and restart game. And that's it !

Worked for me thank you so much!

В 19.06.2021 в 19:54, SAIKO51 сказал:

Worked for me as well.