Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overcap standing gain for Cetus

TurboWonka

il y a 1 minute, Omega-Shadowblade a dit :

indeed. The other syndicates have sigil gains as the main methods though. That was my point.

I'm not talking about standing gain via affinity, i mean we can get more standing with extra missions over daily cap, but with cetus once you fill your daily cap you done.

You asked why its designed as such and I said why. The ostron standing is designed around helping the ostron with tasks and resources. Affinity gain is not the main method so it all boils down to missions and stuff like fish. The other syndicates use natural affinity from missions to reach the goal. The missions themselves are one time bonuses per run. Ostron has infinite repeat.

il y a 2 minutes, Kuestenjung a dit :

I would like to see missions for the Quills, but Ostron is fine imo.

That for damn sure, Quills missions are must.
But what kind of objectives it should have since all "activities" are tied to walking out at night and collecting cores.

Just now, TurboWonka said:

That for damn sure, Quills missions are must.
But what kind of objectives it should have since all "activities" are tied to walking out at night and collecting cores.

Well the quills are very concerned with "cause and effect" it seems. Perhaps something like an emergency action would be appropriate.