Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get other Kavat & Kubrow type (totally random?)

RedCyberJoker

Question

10 answers to this question

2 hours ago, RedCyberJoker said:

Hey guys, so can we buy generic code from other player or in order to get all pet type? Or we have to keep incubating and pray the RNGesus?

I have 3 Adarza Kavat in a row. Now getting all Kubrow will be pure nightmare.

Yes, you can purchase imprints from other players.  

If you aren't picky about size or coloring, then you can get some cheap imprints.  But if you want something specific, like a Lotus face Omega + specific breed, then you'll have to pay extra. 

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

Yes, you can purchase imprints from other players.  

If you aren't picky about size or coloring, then you can get some cheap imprints.  But if you want something specific, like a Lotus face Omega + specific breed, then you'll have to pay extra. 

Thanks, that's what I'm looking for. Already incubating a random Kavat. I'm not big on appearance, just want to get all types. 

9 hours ago, RedCyberJoker said:

Thanks, that's what I'm looking for. Already incubating a random Kavat. I'm not big on appearance, just want to get all types. 

Well, I have a wide collection.  If you're interested in trading for them, send me a pm and we will work out a deal that works for both of us.

Edited by MagPrime

Hi all, thx for the comments, I finally got my Smeeta, not the prettiest in the block, but I think I'm done with the incubating Kavat now. I did total 8 incubation, the last three I use plat to rush since I was fed up with the 50/50 but Adarza only. 

I really like the Smeeta and look doesn't really matter for me. I will put 5-6 forma into this princess (hope I still have enough plat for that).

Thank you all and have a wonderful day.

Am 21.1.2018 um 07:58 schrieb RedCyberJoker:

Hey guys, so can we buy generic code from other player or in order to get all pet type? Or we have to keep incubating and pray the RNGesus?

I think you can use the prints as with kubrow

On 1/21/2018 at 1:58 AM, RedCyberJoker said:

Buying imprints from players is your best bet.

Such as, buying two Smeeta imprints (20p each) to breed a Smeeta. If you want particular looks, those imprints will get expensive. 

:meridian::suda: