Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gimme Some Advice, Cause I'm Desperate

SwordAxeMace

Question

So here goes: I'm coming up on my 1000th completed mission and there's a single mod that continues to elude me.

Now this mod definitely lives up to the rare name (at least for me) and you guessed it, it's http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Split_Chamber'>Split Chamber.

Since I've heard of this elusive mod I've been farming for it endlessly. I rarely play anything else other than defense missions(Grineer, Corpus)

Now why do I want this mod so badly? Because I'm sick and tired of using my super beefed up Hek, I wan't to beef up some rifles for a change, like my Ogris (and before you say "one doesn't need split chamber etc." there's only so much damage my Boltor and Latron can do without it)

I also believe that out of all 3 multishot mods, this one has a far lower drop chance, why? Because after I got my 1st Hell's Chamber, the only mods I used to fuse my Hell's chamber up, were more Hell's Chambers

So basically I'm out of ideas when it comes to finding this mod and would like some advice.

I'll probably follow it no matter how silly it sounds

I frequently find multishot mods of all types on xini defence as a wave reward.

Hmm, I have found a Barrel Diffusion there, but the Wiki does state that the other multi-shots don't drop from infested defenseas a wave reward, I have not found a Hell's chamber or (obviously) a split chamber on infested defense so can anyone else confirm that? 

Multishots in Xini, like Dan says. Once I got split chamber, I started getting a ton of them lol.

It happened to me too. Wonder if it is a bug. I think I got around 7 within 3 days once...

Edit: just to clarify, I don't think I got mine from Wave reward. I don't think I will quit just because of multishot. so I prob picked it up as normal drops?

Edited by smithf

I'm still missing Hell's Chamber, myself.

For Split Chamber, you'll want Corpus defense, anywhere other than Venus. Wave 5, rinse and repeat is the most common method; alternatively you could use Sed-R to run to wave 10+.

Grineer defense drops shotgun multishot (Hell's Chamber) and Infested defense drops pistol multishot (Barrel Diffusion) - if you're farming for Split Chamber in either of these, you'll be in for a long wait, as it does not drop as a wave reward.

So here goes: I'm coming up on my 1000th completed mission and there's a single mod that continues to elude me.

Now this mod definitely lives up to the rare name (at least for me) and you guessed it, it's Split Chamber.

Since I've heard of this elusive mod I've been farming for it endlessly. I rarely play anything else other than defense missions(Grineer, Corpus)

Now why do I want this mod so badly? Because I'm sick and tired of using my super beefed up Hek, I wan't to beef up some rifles for a change, like my Ogris (and before you say "one doesn't need split chamber etc." there's only so much damage my Boltor and Latron can do without it)

I also believe that out of all 3 multishot mods, this one has a far lower drop chance, why? Because after I got my 1st Hell's Chamber, the only mods I used to fuse my Hell's chamber up, were more Hell's Chambers

So basically I'm out of ideas when it comes to finding this mod and would like some advice.

I'll probably follow it no matter how silly it sounds

I had the same problem what i did was i prayed to the RNG gods and i got didly squat. So randomly one night i was on outer terminus with a friend at end of wave 10 reward was split chamber, I lost control of my bladder and went around doing the zoidberg and jumping around happily.

I can help you get this mod as i have 7 now and find it easy to get them, at times i manage to 2 multi shot mods in one run.

If you are wondering what runs these are, they are void T2 raids i search every room no matter how long it takes no room is left unsearched,

If you would like add me ill show you around a few void raid searches and then from there on you can go solo or you can stick with me and we can use each other's keys as i am running low on raid keys (only 6 atm but i have a total of 49 void keys and i really only care for the raids as they are the most viable and easy to search for mods) 

I am currently looking for heavy impact, so it wouldn't be too bad to have a farming buddy :D

Just pm me or lemme know if you want to take me up on my offer.

Yours truley the guy who spent a month on xini trying to get thunderbolt and then found it on the first infested impendance alert from a noxious crawler.

Getting a specific mod for the first time is a tedious task. After that, the identical mod drops more frequently, or at least that is what I believe.

Very true, had 0 split chambers now i use split chambers to fuse into other mods.

Split Chamber was also the last of the multi-shot mods I found.  I got mine from Olympus on Mars, which gives T3 rewards starting at wave 5. It can also give you Master Thief, which I got there as well.  Good luck.

I remember obtaining my very first Split Chamber mod from doing a void tier III mission. That sucka pooped out from one of the containers in the treasure room. Then later on in other places, or Kappa I believe, more of Split Chamber kept popping up in the inventory without me realizing.

Hell's Chamber does seem like the most "common" multishot. I have like 5 or 6 of them. All from random drops. But I got my first Split Chamber in Outer Terminus as a wave 5 reward so I suggest farming that. Just get a decent team. Go to wave 5, claim, rinse, repeat till you get it

Alright guys, I have an announcement to... well announce. After running T2 raid like 6 times in a row...

I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!

Yes, I have finally acquired Split Chamber just shy of 1000 completed missions. And when I look at the 600 or so Defense missions I've done and about 60 void missions, I'd say run T2 raid missions if you're looking for Split Chamber.

Thank you guys for suggesting void runs, I always dismissed them for mod farming because I got nothing but now I'm a firm believer

Hey OP, thanks for putting this thread up. I also have difficulty in finding that damn mod. I got like a few Ravages and Serrations, and even other rare mods pretty often. However, when it comes to Split Chamber and Rare Fusion Cores...Damn.

I've been on Xini farming for Hell's Chamber when I got one from the Void. And that's the last Hell's Chamber I've ever seen in my whole damn life as a Tenno. Hell, maybe I even want to join the Corpus if they have such a lot of Split Chambers.

Because I got Shotgun mods pretty often, and some are rare ones, I sticked to my Sobek and Hek for some time, and I began loving them. They're insane and I love it.

However when I studied more on Dera, Supra, and Flux Rifle, I began shifting my attention to Rifles. I also want to get myself a damn Braton Prime. Looks pretty as ****. Now what I'm doing is getting Split Chamber and more Serrations.

Been doing Xini, Kappa, T2 Ext and Raids, no results. Haven't done Mars though. You guys sure that mod will drop on Mars? I mean it's such a good and prized mod, how could it drop on a planet guarded by a noob boss?