Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helios Prime?? why ?

Wind_Blade

56 minutes ago, (Xbox One)good killer 243 said:

Ask Rebecca or Megan if the Prime Announcement and they will say yes that everything will be Primed.

This is your claim, you should have a source to back it up rather than asking people to confirm your claim for you. Either way it took less than 5 minutes to find a confirmation next to the Devstreams that this was said on.

7N70YDd.png

It clearly specifically speaks on Frames alone, it doesn't mention anything on sentinels, But considering Only weapons getting primed are Tenno weapons and you can look up the prime weapons we have and confirm this.

its easy to come to the conclusion that no faction equipment should be getting primed(Except maybe sentient equipments).

Sentinels sit in a gray zone lore wise. as far as i've seen, all lore indicates that they are Sentients or at least related to them and we know the Orokin gave the sentients their....Sentience, so technically Sentinels are of Orokin origin.

Helios as of now is the only item that breaks these rules.

Edited by Midrib

My point?

1. Cite your sources.

2. The response both on devstreams & the message above are speaking on regards of Warframes alone, its completely irrelevant since we are talking about Sentinels not Frames.

I thought my post was pretty obvious....