Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helios Prime?? why ?

Wind_Blade

As far as I understand (and I can be way off here, corrections welcome), this Universe is Orokin based. All the tools and technology known to us, are Orokin based passed to the factions for their respective purposes, so everything in the game -could- be primed.

Until other Solar system decides to invade, we know no other technology.

9 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Which part of ''Wether they do or do not fail...'' didn't you get? Just because we haven't seen a prime version of a non-tenno weapon yet doesn't mean the possibility isn't there.

It's not a Prime weapon. He forced Orokin technology into his Grineer technology.

Prime weapons are Orokin through and through. They use the original blueprints and everything.

il y a 38 minutes, Chipputer a dit :

It's not a Prime weapon. He forced Orokin technology into his Grineer technology.

Even the link that I posted to the Seer says it isn't a prime weapon! I was just giving an example of a faction, that wasn't the Tenno, atempting to get a prime! Do I seriously have to explain every single little detail to you; about something this simple!!?

il y a 42 minutes, Chipputer a dit :

Prime weapons are Orokin through and through. They use the original blueprints and everything.

Read through my previous posts again very carefully and see if I said otherwise! Right now you are doing nothing, but making me mad and pointing out obvious things!

On 21/01/2018 at 1:02 PM, Wind_Blade said:

Hmm why helios premium exists I mean the primes are supposed to be orokin, I first think that normal helios was a replica helios prime that created corpuses in the manner of normal valkyr created by the corpus but which is inspired by valkyr prime which is created by the orokins but according to the wiki it is not the case ..

Actually, there is some ingame lore that says Alad V is the inventor of Helios as far as Corpus are aware...

...which only implies that Alad V is sitting on a pile of orokin blueprints that he reverse engineers and presents as his inventions.

Alad V mimicking the Orokin is actually a theme with him. Last time we heard of him, he was weaponizing infestation very much like orokin were known to do.

Edited by -skimmer-

22 hours ago, (Xbox One)good killer 243 said:

You guys do realize that Helios Prime can exist due to DE’s announcement of that everything can and will be primed despite of lore confliction.

pretty sure they only said every warframe can be primed, since because no quests frames had been primed until the current one people for some reason thought it meant they we ineligible and de decided to address that misconception. can't recall them ever extending this statement to equipment from other factions. 

If I'm wrong, I'd love for someone to point me to the evidence, but I don't think an item exists first and then is "primed".

Another meaning for "prime" is "original" or "prototype". I always though that the Primes were the first version of the frame, and the others came later. However, as someone said, this makes Valkyr and (I imagine someday) Nidus a bit problematic. 

Is there a piece of lore that says that the frame comes first and then is given the "prime" treatment?

On 1/21/2018 at 7:02 AM, Wind_Blade said:

Hmm why helios premium exists I mean the primes are supposed to be orokin, I first think that normal helios was a replica helios prime that created corpuses in the manner of normal valkyr created by the corpus but which is inspired by valkyr prime which is created by the orokins but according to the wiki it is not the case ..

The corpus did not "create" Valkyr, not in the literal sense anyway.

16 minutes ago, Wind_Blade said:

i say the normal (not the prime)

loosely speaking the corpus didn't make any version of valkyr, they edited one, valkyr existed before the corpus (both as a prime and a non-prime) they just happened to find and alter one as a result of their experimentation. valkyr germesi is what a default or i suppose normal valkyr is meant to be lore wise, and is of the same origin as all other frames which is the orokin. 

Edited by Cubewano

3 hours ago, Cubewano said:

pretty sure they only said every warframe can be primed, since because no quests frames had been primed until the current one people for some reason thought it meant they we ineligible and de decided to address that misconception. can't recall them ever extending this statement to equipment from other factions. 

Well it’s true.