Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

25 years old, from Bulgaria (Europe :D ) . Known languages bulgarian, english, serbian, russian, turkish and macedonian.
Will love to join the clan.
Im DoggyBGR in the game, MR7 love to play Vauban, Rhino P, Frost P and going for Nova grind.
I love to be part from something, to hellp and donate if needed. Regulary purchasing platinum :) .
I play every night after work ( 18;00 +GMT2)

Everyone has been replied to, as always please check your forum inboxes.

Congrats to CdG members for winning the Larzac Europa Endless Defense Contest (reward was 300 plat).  We got to wave 112 (2h 55m), unfortunately the pod died when we were trying to coordinate a bathroom break lol.

Special thanks to the Orion Alliance and --SD-- for hosting it.  You guys are awesome.

Everyone has been replied to, please check your forum inbox for further instructions.

On a different note:

Just wanted to thank the Orion Alliance again for hosting a survival contest for the whole community.  It was for Wahiba Mars, longest survival time wins 300 plat.  Good job CdG for getting 1h 26m 51s, best time.

My God... it's beautiful.

I'm a rank 4 fellow with Loki, Oberon and Rhino Prime, currently trading for another warframe slot and soloing Lephantis for Nekros.

I've been looking for a new clan ever since Supernova/Galaxy Force disbanded. They used Raidcall too, so that's covered.

As a rule, I do not ask clanmates for platinum. If I ever do, kick me out.

I hope you consider making me a part of this clan!

Also, great music choice!

Hello my in game name is Guardians Wolf nickname Wolfie (would be that but it just got taken the other month) i am from the UK, Im a rank 14 Tenno have 1000+ hours logged and really enjoy playing this game. I am always happy to help new players and or veterans with things they may need help with. I am regularly active how ever my games design course work can take over but i should still be on for parts of the week. i would like to join this clan community to see the more competitive side of Warframe and meet new people who play this great game. 

Hello, Im Weidro

right now im rank 17 with a little over 1400 ingame hours

i noticed CdG in a few different events and of course in the com spotlight

while playing the gate crash event i got to know MZez and talked with him a lot

and yeah what can i say other than: id like to join CdG

Everyone that has replied to this thread has been PMed with further instructions.

I would also like to welcome all the members who recently joined CdG. Especially our newest addition, Weidro who finished 11th in Shifting Sands and 3rd in Gate Crashers. =)

Ign: SuperGulpin

Mastery: 4

Reason: im looking for an active clan for me and three other firends to join. We have been playing for almost a week straight and are not bored yet XD. The previous clans weve been a waste of clan keys, considering each one was horrible :/. This clan seems like it has alot of nice active players and i would love for me and my friends to join you guys :).

Hello, I'm looking for a sociable clan to advance with.  I'm mastery 4 and am beginning to reach my limits as a solo player.  Not that new to warframe but new to the group aspect of the game.  previous clans weren't very social and not helpful in the slightest.  This seems like a nice active clan that I could immerse myself in and I would love to join you guys.

Hello!

Reading this whole introduction made me want to reply to join.

I've been playing Warframe since the CBT with many breaks due to school (hence my mastery rank is just 5) but that's over now. I'm really interested due to the activity that seems to be a thing in this clan, since I hate playing solo or with random people. I'm really active daily and can participate in almost anything (depending on the times of course). At this moment, my loadout is consistent of an Oberon (once formatted if I remember well), Karak, Hate, Akstilleto. Planning on adding Platinum and buying some stuff really soon though. Anyhow, if you want to invite me I'll most probably be online later on this day.

Hope u got cake btw!

IGN's the same :)

Hey, used to play a lot earlier this year but stopped for various reasons (stopped around the time zephyr was released), started playing again a couple of days ago and found I have a lot of catching up to do. Playing several hours a day, at various times of the day.

IGN: SuperAga

Mastery rank 12