Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Anyone Else Experiencing This Enemy Lag? <Video>

ADDpillz

I have my ping set to 100 and have terrible lag as well. My network connection is great, and I have 70+ FPS. This is obviously a major issue with whoever is hosting the mission. I think a better, more comprehensive method of determining who should host the game/mission is required.

I have my ping set to 100 and have terrible lag as well. My network connection is great, and I have 70+ FPS. This is obviously a major issue with whoever is hosting the mission. I think a better, more comprehensive method of determining who should host the game/mission is required.

I have also my ping setting on 100 (and 80+ FPS), and experience this kind of lag quite often the last ~10 days. Before that I did not.

I have a very decent connection (100/30MB), and I have tested this with a person (50/10 from same city) connection and the lag is exactly the same no matter which one of us is hosting.

I have also my ping setting on 100 (and 80+ FPS), and experience this kind of lag quite often the last ~10 days. Before that I did not.

I have a very decent connection (100/30MB), and I have tested this with a person (50/10 from same city) connection and the lag is exactly the same no matter which one of us is hosting.

Yep same for me

When I play solo mode I don't experience any lag

The moment I join up ANY online match even with my ping set at 150; I still see tons of enemy lag.

What is weird is this all started happening after the "slingstone" event, before the slingstone event I was fine. 

Yep same for me

When I play solo mode I don't experience any lag

The moment I join up ANY online match even with my ping set at 150; I still see tons of enemy lag.

What is weird is this all started happening after the "slingstone" event, before the slingstone event I was fine. 

Noticed recently that other players also lag in a strange way.

For a while they don't seem to move, but I can see them shoot in all kinds of directions while they are standing still (I only see them shooting, not moving). Then suddenly they are 4-5 rooms away, and usually it's possible to see their sentinel before they move to a spot (like when they move into an elevator and wait there).

Still has everything set up correctly with a 100/30MB connection and I still got 100 as ping limit.

Game breaking.

Noticed recently that other players also lag in a strange way.

For a while they don't seem to move, but I can see them shoot in all kinds of directions while they are standing still (I only see them shooting, not moving). Then suddenly they are 4-5 rooms away, and usually it's possible to see their sentinel before they move to a spot (like when they move into an elevator and wait there).

Still has everything set up correctly with a 100/30MB connection and I still got 100 as ping limit.

Game breaking.

GOD! I have this annoying bug too! thought I was the only one. ><

it started a few updates ago, then went way, and now its back with full force!

it really kills my motivation to play...

Edited by EagleRise