Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

POE Sensitivity Glitch

(PSN)GL_alphamind

When going and doing POE bounties I've been getting a weird and very annoying glitch where my sensitivity tanks and it becomes incredibly hard to do anything as my sensitivity becomes super slow. I end up just going back to cetus because that seems to reset my sensitivity. 

Below is Video of the glitch but there isn't a great show of my normal sensitivity.The hit to my sensitivity occurs when I try to shoot the mortar turret. 

Side note: Didn't expect this video to be embedded(if that's the right term) into the post

On 1/29/2018 at 6:49 AM, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

I've had this happen too.  I think you can avoid it if you don't do any mining, as I think it's related to using the mining tool.  Maybe do the bounty, then mine after you're done?

I was thinking mining or possibly spinning my camera while capturing but mining makes sense. I stopped mining for a bit for wisps and haven't had a problem

I can only reproduce this bug if I'm aiming with the mining tool and then press the switch weapon button.

I could recover my sensitivity back (or part of it), if I use the mining tool again and then choose it again in item wheel (or some similar process where I pick the mining tool and then switch to a weapon). It rarely happens to me, because I avoid switching to a gun WHILE aiming with the mining tool.