Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option To Not Join In Progress Games Or Host One

Ketec

A option to not join games that are already in progress is needed  or at least a play now without autojoining a PUG (and  NOT solo or invite only - still a open game).

Its just impossible to farm some materials if  8 out of 10 defense games you join, already has basically all the boxes broken once you join in - losing basically 80% of potential resource from the game.

So you end up joning and leaving - sometimes same game multiple times. You dont have always tiem to run 5 waves for little to none resources just to be kind if you are farming (specially plastids).

Both things can be accomplished by lowering your ping limiter and force hosting.

The suggestion doesn't make much sense honestly, you can really expect to gauge when to join to your most desired preference.... it's unreasonable. And the match starts as the host starts it or if a single person joins automatically while in lobby......

lowering ping limit makes you a host , but removes any players hwo woudl join aswell - same as solo.

Alternatively they could increase the resource despawn time AND make it available for players who join, even if it was broken before they did - with a certain time limit, like 2 min max.

Edited by Ketec

unlikely -  almost always, nearly 80% of any plastids have come from boxes... everything i get from mobs is nearly always crappy polymers.

That's weird.... no one in their right minds would go farming to defense boxes.... it's just that bad. At most you get some res and then you have to go through the waves to even get out and try to repeat. And for plastids, i agree with that guy.... i get more plastids in during the waves than from breaking boxes (taking xini as reference.... as i don't really do any other infested defense as of late).

Even then, i rarely use a defense mission as a main farming point.... if at all

unlikely -  almost always, nearly 80% of any plastids have come from boxes... everything i get from mobs is nearly always crappy polymers.

Then go solo or type "LFG to farm plastids" in recruiting.  Some of us like a challenge and get frustrated when the whole team constantly quits after 5 waves.

IMO farming in PuGs is detrimental to the experience.  Start a thread to complain about crappy mob drops if you'd like, but farming should not take precedence over gameplay.