Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 22.8.2 login fails

(PSN)SirLongJonBremne

Greetings everyone that sees this

I have been having this issue on the Xbox One. My sons have the issue on their account as well.

I have attempted many a work around to this with no prevailing victory. This could not have happened at a worse time with the Double Affinity weekend. Guess not my time to level up? LoL

If there is any other fix i should attempt, please let me know. Thank you for the great game.....its one of the joys i have in life that i share with my sons.

The same is happening to me since a day ago, right after the double affinity started. I can't connect and if by some miracle, I do, I can do one mission before being told "there's a new update." And being forced to exit the game. (Cue the Admiral Aackbar "It's a trap!" meme lol.) And that restarts whole cycle. So I'll just have to wait until things are better. Hopefully, it's all better after the affinity event is over lol. I just started playing and I'm missing it haha...oh well.

Edited by (XB1)SPWATHY

I was able to get in some play yesterday....got the message that an UPDATE was incoming. Tried to do a mission and was informed that missions are not available until after update. 

Did the sign out....updated....and back to login failed- Check your info. 

Attempted it since this morning.....and still gettinf Login Failed. 

Sigh....next Double Affinity weekend it looks like i will have to wait for to play as this one is almost done with a few hours in it. 

Love the idea and execution of WARFRAME.....keep it going.