Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rideable Land Pets Maybe?

xblackpandax

This game has huge maps with vast areas that isn't always easy to get around, now im not saying its hard to sprint just boring and tedious. Maybe adding rideable mechanical pets to the game, allowing customizable weapons and maybe certain traits like warframes would make these long distances more interesting. it would also add a whole new aspect of comabt. When on the pet you control its actions but when you're off it becomes self aware like the sentinel. now im not saying let it in to all the maps, maybe just those large outdoor ones when its so spacious you could fit like 50 grineer or so  

How would this fit with warframe at all? I mean, DE doesn't want people rushing through the map, which this would cause even more of. And again, it wouldn't really fit in with the warframe universe.

Well in the future I can see this game adding bigger and badder enemies so maybe more utility would help, maybe a mech rhino that can be a tanking wall or a leapord that can run away or smth

Well in the future I can see this game adding bigger and badder enemies so maybe more utility would help, maybe a mech rhino that can be a tanking wall or a leapord that can run away or smth

Eh, doesn't fit with warframe. Warframe doesn't have any really animal themed creatures/enemies outside of infested chargers (who, I assume would not like us riding them. And besides, they're slower than us)

Eh, doesn't fit with warframe. Warframe doesn't have any really animal themed creatures/enemies outside of infested chargers (who, I assume would not like us riding them. And besides, they're slower than us)

I'm not sure about the rideables idea, but DE said there will be 'wildlife' mobs eventually, namely in the Grineer settlements.

Mechs!! Like sentinels!!

I'm not sure about the rideables idea, but DE said there will be 'wildlife' mobs eventually, namely in the Grineer settlements.

Ah, but those are probably native to the planet or (with some lore change possibly I think) tamed by the grineer as attack animals.

Mechs!! Like sentinels!!

Eh... Don't see why we need this... It's not like travel from mission to mission, or even a non-defense mission takes hours to get to/finish (unlike WoW travel times)

There is no needs, only a want to fight in a different style haha. tbh I've played almost every wf and most of them are either cleave in or run and gun, it gets boring after awhile

Meh, not enough of a reason. It's too MMORPG-esq without any real need. We don't have travel time like WoW, We don't have a place to sit and show off (dojo kinda sorta), we don't have a real need for it tbh