Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Second Dream, Stalker's Vigorous, and Endless Assault.

MutterZuerst

So...I've long since completed The Second Dream. I thought I'd take a trip down memory lane and see the sights.

The quest runs normally, I even get a Vengeful Revenant drop, absolutely phenomenal.

I escape the collapsing Lua and return to my orbiter safely tucked away in my Saryn Prime's arms, everything is amazing, Stalker and his thumbdrive sword appear, I remember this, easy finish..?

Nah, I'm thrown backwards against the wall over and over, inescapable waves of orange energy crashing into my warframe over and over, forever stunlocked in the corner.

This is not how I remember The Second Dream going at all. Last I played it was easy until you powered the Transference Cradle once. Then it ramped up.

Needless to say I will not be watching my Saryn Prime get impaled by Hunhow (someone get me a lenny face.) and watching the Stalker go poof.

Nothing will probably come of this, but is there ANY chance at all that Stalker's attack speed could be toned down a bit? If this is what The Second Dream is like NOW, then I'd imagine newer players will find it just as frustrating.

Just now, Bionicme said:

Are you aware you can use your void beam to break his projectiles?

I remember struggling until i found out the first time.

I actually recorded it in OBS, but of course the quality is awful, and the fps is so low. Looking back on it I remember opportunities where I could have done just that, but I'd estimate a good 63% of my time in this segment of the quest this time around was spent recoiling from being hit with a blast, leaving no opportunity to aim, hold left click for the beam, or even move.

I had that the first time I played through it; I realized the secret is don't aim. For me, it narrowed my field of view too much and took too long to align sights. Hip firing the void beam means you can pop back and forth faster (however, this is playing with a controller on PC; mouse speeds of course vary).