Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finedaible

Dispatch Overdrive mod not working on Zaws.

I've noticed the mod Dispatch Overdrive, when equipped on a zaw dagger, does not grant the speed buff on channeled finishers. My zaw dagger is using the Stinging Thorn stance and is modded as follows: Primed Pressure Point, Primed Fury, Covert Lethality, Reflex Coil, Focus Energy, Shattering Impact, Virulent Scourge, and Dispatch Overdrive. Non-finisher kills made while channeling can grant the speed buff, only finishers do not grant it. I tested this same mod loadout on a regular Ceramic Dagger, and Dispatch Overdrive worked correctly, granting me the speed buff with every channeled kill, which is why i believe this might be a bug with zaws in particular.

Thanks.

Tested today and it still doesn't work. Nor does the Exodia Brave I have on it. Really vexing since that's the whole reason I got the Exodia =[

Yeah, was gonna start another thread about this, but I am glad someone else noticed, lol.

Could the bug squashers please take a look at this? To reiterate, the problem is Dispatch Overdrives is not granting the buff when used on Zaws and performing a channeled finisher.

There's quite a few threads about it, dood. Just look in my post history.

Anyway, as I said, it's not just Dispatch Overdrive with the problem. Pretty much anything that's supposed to activate when you get a channelled finisher doesn't work on a zaw.