Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gotta Get This Off My Chest...

Lucilius

Question

What frame, weapons, and mods are you using? I never though Jupiter particularly difficult.

EDIT: Misread. Planet AFTER Jupiter. Yeah, it can be difficult, especially solo.

Excal lvl 30. Am leveling up weapons. I have lvl 30 LEX, Lato, Skana, MK1-Braton, and Braton. Am currently leveling up a Bo, AKLATO, and Strun. I have so many things I could build. I only lack that darn Control Module. 

Excal lvl 30. Am leveling up weapons. I have lvl 30 LEX, Lato, Skana, MK1-Braton, and Braton. Am currently leveling up a Bo, AKLATO, and Strun. I have so many things I could build. I only lack that darn Control Module. 

If the problem you are encountering is the Hyena, you need at least one weapon that is very good at depleting shields, and one hard hitting weapon for health. And if you are using Excalibur, use your crowd control effectively, and I cannot state how important Radial blind is when used in the right situation.

OP - sad truth is that with your gear at your level, yes the hyena and that area and others like it are going to be very difficult for you

best advice is to stay in online mode and roll with PUG's and/or goto the recruitment channel and ask for help

otherwise work on unlocking other easier planets and dont worry about control modules for now until you get some better gear/frames/mods/etc

otherwise work on unlocking other easier planets and dont worry about control modules for now until you get some better gear/frames/mods/etc

The irony.

You need a Control Module to get a different Warframe than your starter one. I had like all the blueprints for like 3-4 different 'frames before I finally got the damn Control Module :C

Edited by Brimir

UncelDolan, on 06 Aug 2013 - 3:06 PM, said:

Post-update 9 Rare Loot Madness, never forget! Still got 25 spare modules.

Pssshh... 135 spares for me. All hyenas in the galaxy can now rejoice as they will be free from the wrath of Sushi muahahaha. For now... XD

Lucilus. If you can get your hands on the Kunai (Hikou as well), a decently leveled Hornet Strike Mod and gunslinger (for higher fire rate) please bring those along with you. They're very useful for killing bosses and the materials required aren't difficult to find.

The best of luck to you. You'll get there sooner than you think.

Soloing it with trinity. The problem is no CM drop there, that drives me crazy. CM is even harder to get than orokin cells imo.

Wait, what? No CM drops there????? The...the cake is a lie?

That...that can't be!!! THAT CAN'T BE!!!!

The irony.

You need a Control Module to get a different Warframe than your starter one. I had like all the blueprints for like 3-4 different 'frames before I finally got the damn Control Module :C

You said it brother. Chicken or egg.

Edited by Lucilius

Planet after Jupiter is...Europa isn't it?... -stares at replies-

I didn't notice any branching out from Jupiter either...I've been going on for days trying to unlock all of Europa, hoping to get even just one CM so I can build that blue potato...but even when I have much better weapons and frames than yours (I cashed out :c), it's a hard planet of Corpuses and even harder CM drop rates...I'm thinking of giving it up and unlocking Xini and other areas instead and leave Europa untouched.

Pssshh... 135 spares for me. All hyenas in the galaxy can now rejoice as they will be free from the wrath of Sushi muahahaha. For now... XD

Lucilus. If you can get your hands on the Kunai (Hikou as well), a decently leveled Hornet Strike Mod and gunslinger (for higher fire rate) please bring those along with you. They're very useful for killing bosses and the materials required aren't difficult to find.

The best of luck to you. You'll get there sooner than you think.

Thanks for the advice. Will equip my strongest stuff on my one and only frame...and try...and try...and try...

does team size give bonus to pickups? or chance for loot drops?

I've done the Hyena mission many times for CM, but more often than not, I got absolutely nothing. There was only 2 times out of more than 20 attempts I got CM. Once I got 1. Another I got 6.

sigh.. the way to "defeat" probability is to increase the number of attempts. aka. Grind :p

Planet after Jupiter is...Europa isn't it?... -stares at replies-

I didn't notice any branching out from Jupiter either...I've been going on for days trying to unlock all of Europa, hoping to get even just one CM so I can build that blue potato...but even when I have much better weapons and frames than yours (I cashed out :c), it's a hard planet of Corpuses and even harder CM drop rates...I'm thinking of giving it up and unlocking Xini and other areas instead and leave Europa untouched.

So...two replies that says that the cake is a lie.

Dang-nangit NOOOOOOOO!!!!

So...two replies that says that the cake is a lie.

Dang-nangit NOOOOOOOO!!!!

I never farmed Raptor on solo yet though, I'm too lazy to try since the my primary and secondaries are non-hitscan (Paris and Hikou, I have a Vulkar though...)...

I've only ran through it 5x, only finished it 2x due to serious lag or a bug (one time Raptor flew out of the map and never came back, I cried.)

I still have around 4 unfinished areas though and I was just lazy to go through them (yesterday on my free time I went with T2 Exterminate at a really slow place with a rushless Saryn)....

Maybe I'll run it 3x later with a Nova/Saryn (again, depends on my mood if I want it fast or slow...) and tell if you if I find at least one CM in 3 successful raptor take downs.

Edit:

I still don't see how Hyena got into the "Map after Jupiter" :I

Edited by Erusa