Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot load into Bounties

Generally_Zod

I noticed this over the last two or so days (I wish I could be more specific) but I am almost entirely unable to run group bounties right now. I will talk to Konzu, select any level of bounty, and kick off the mission. I enter the first gate, but the second gate does not open. My mission objective becomes "enter the plains" and I get the spinning square icon in the bottom left corner of the screen. I am joined with a squad, but they do not appear in the usual party display, and often the entire squad will drop and I will be immediately joined with another. I was only able to enter the plains a few times yesterday, and not a single time today.

Incidentally, I have noticed once or twice that someone I have been joined with into a squad was not at an appropriate MR for the bounty, but that has not been the case every time so I don't think that's what is going on. Additionally, the times I was able to run a bounty yesterday I am not 100% certain that I received any standing afterwards, though mods and materials did get awarded per usual.

Anyhow, I hope whatever is causing this issue is resolved quickly, this is very frustrating and I am eager to get back into the plains.

As with messages that I have read here, I am having the same issues with entering and exiting the plains.  I normally don't really have an issue with aborting as running the bounty or hunt is easy enough to restart, but in the past several days, I have lost many many cores.  I do hope that this is able to be resolved soon.